- Fine Print
- Whisk your worries away with this serene offer from Salt Pods
- Just $99 for a Float and Massage Package. This offer includes:
- 1 hour in the flotation pod
- A 45 minute massage
- A vanity with everything you need to get dressed and ready including a hair dryer
- Premium shower products to be used after your float session
- Luxurious bath towel
- 30 minutes to take showers both before and after the float
- The beauty of this package is in the length - it's an amazing opportunity to just slow down. After 2 hours at Saltpod you will feel like a new person
- Lie back and relax in the dream pod, a private cocoon where you'll float in a solution of Epsom salts and water, completely buoyant. You're fully supported, giving your mind and body a chance to rest and relax in a state of deep relaxation
- Saltpod Float and Day Spa Boutique is the first float centre to open in Wellington - if you've never floated before, come and experience it for yourself!
- Free on-street parking on Tinakori Road in Thorndon
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1 November, 2016
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability - (ph (04) 499 7258 & quote voucher code)
Walk-ins not accepted
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
For your float, don't shave, wax or dye your hair before floating. You should not have used spray tan or other tanning products within the last 5 days. No open wounds
No refunds or cashback (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
If you're hankering for a uniquely relaxing experience that'll leave you walking on air, look no further.
Saltpod Float Centre's $99 Float and Massage package will take you away from it all. Enjoy an hour-long float and a 45 minute massage of your choice.
When you float you are stepping into a quiet, warm, private cocoon called the dream pod where you lay back on a water solution of 500 kilograms of Epsom salts dissolved in 800 liters of water. The water is so dense that you will float like a cork, completely buoyant. The water is kept constantly at skin temperature, which means very soon you will not be able to differentiate between your skin and the water.
Relax and for the first time feel what it is like when none of your pressure points in your body have any weight on them. You will be fully supported meaning you will expend no physical energy to maintain your position in the water, no matter what your weight might be.
When the sound of the music and the lights switch off inside (this is optional) you will relax and rest your mind in a state of relaxation which you most likely will have never experienced. The pods are designed to shut out the sound around. You can stop and focus on all the things you want to without disturbance. When you emerge, you should feel refreshed and senses sharpened with a new awareness of the world around you.
If it's your first time at the Salt Pod or you don't get massages often, Swedish massage is the best place to start. If you want deeper work and can tolerate more pressure to get relief from chronic muscle pain, it's better to book a deep tissue massage. Please discuss with your massage therapist.
In all Swedish massage, the therapist lubricates the skin with massage oil and performs various massage strokes. These movements warm up the muscle tissue, releasing tension and gradually breaking up muscle "knots" or adhered tissues, called adhesions. Swedish massage promotes relaxation, among other health benefits.
Your therapist will make sure to check with you in regards to any injuries or other conditions that they should know about before starting.
I feel relaxed just reading about this! Snap up this soothing offer today and float your cares away, thanks to Salt Pods.