St Lukes Medical Centre
$99 for a Full Body Mole Mapping Consultation & Check from St Lukes Medical Centre (Value Up To $250)
- Fine Print
- Before heading into the sunny season, check out the state of your skin!
- A fantastic opportunity to check your skin's health by getting your entire body mole mapped
- New Zealand and Australia have the highest rates of skin cancer in the world, so give yourself peace of mind with this treat
- St Lukes Medical Centre has a great, central, easy-to-find location in Sandringham
- You'll be checked by an experienced skin doctor
- Check out their great feedback
The Fine Print
Offer expires 23 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (txt 021 815 110 with voucher code, name and date of birth to book and bring in your printed voucher to your appointment)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 per customer per visit
New Patients Only
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
$20 surcharge applies for photos or reports if requested
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
I've tried very hard to count my own moles, but it's hard to see exactly what's going on on my back - and come to think of it, I'm not really sure which ones are as friendly as a freckle and which ones are more mole-eficent.
Moles can be genetic and are often brought out by sun exposure. Most moles are innocent, but some are more unstable and may be associated with melanoma.
New Zealand and Australia have the highest rates of melanoma in the world. Mole mapping is very important to detect the melanoma or skin cancer. Mole check is a good programme for the people with high risk of skin cancer. Mole mapping involves marking spots/moles by a skin specialist or by automated machine.
St Lukes Medical Centre (formerly Radius Medical St Lukes) welcomes new patients and extends an especially warm welcome to those new to New Zealand. They are a General Practice consisting of 2 female and 2 male GPs with a variety of specialisations.
Holy moley, this is a helpful treat - so click Buy and get in touch with St Lukes Medical Centre today.