- Fine Print
- Take the leap and lap up Auckland views that put your porch to shame!
- While your porch may be pretty, it hasn’t quite reached award-winning levels. Lucky for you the Sky Jump has been rated a must-do by visitors and awarded a Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Amp up the adventure and experience the adrenaline rush that comes with plummeting 192m off the Sky Tower at 85km/h
- You’ll fall for about 11 seconds before coming to a smooth landing in the Sky City Plaza below
- Perfect for young and old - minimum age of 10, and no maximum age!
- SkyJump is OSH approved and completely safe, with rigorously trained jump masters
- Includes a ticket to get back up the Sky Tower after your jump. The ticket can be used anytime during the same day
- Experience the rush for yourself and grab your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 19 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 5 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability and wind/weather conditions (ph 0800 SKYJUMP (759586) & quote voucher code)
Advanced bookings essential
Limited availability on weekends
Max weight 122 kgs
Min age 10 years
Must be used in 1 visit
1 voucher valid for 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
If intense jealousy has enraged you to the point of scoffing and scorning both Spiderman and Superman, then you know you need a soaring experience of your very own!
Don't blame those good guys for your missing out - make it happen with Sky Jump!
SkyJump is New Zealand's highest jump and only base jump by wire. You'll plummet 192 metres off the Sky Tower at 85 km an hour. But don't worry, it's totally safe - the highly trained jump masters will rope you up and talk you safely up to the edge, until suddenly you'll find yourself balancing on your tiptoes, leaning out over the streets of Auckland far below. After that theres nothing to do, but let go and fly!
So what's the difference between a SkyJump and a bungee jump? Well, as it turns out - a whole lot. Sure, they both involve jumping off something high, but the similarities end there. With SkyJump, you stay in a super hero style flying position, so there's no hanging around upside down or bouncing around. You simply fall fast and smooth, and land on your feet at the bottom, on the perfectly placed target. Like a boss.
Worried about safety? The team at SkyJump understand if you're a little nervous, but never fear - they're OSH approved and very rigorous safety standards are upheld. Their Jump Masters undergo intensive training and always operate in teams, checking each other's work as they go. SkyJump is an adventure activity with a very low real risk but very high perceived risk, so as the saying goes - it's mind over matter!
Got more questions? Check out their FAQ section - it might just have what you need to know. Otherwise, feel free to contact them and have a chat - the friendly team are more than happy to help.
Auckland stands for adventure and adrenaline at SkyJump - snap up this treat and take to the sky!