Mikano Restaurant & Bar
$99 for a Three-Course Set Menu for Two People - Options Available for up to 10 People at Mikano Restaurant (Value Up To $850)
- Fine Print
- Set Menu
- Savour the flavours of a Mikano meal - just take a look at today’s delectable deal!
- Take your taste buds on a delightful ride through three superb courses at Mikano. Simply choose whether to make it an intimate evening or a group outing:
- $99 for two people (value $170)
- $198 for four people (value $340)
- $297 for six people (value $510)
- $396 for eight people (value $680)
- $495 for ten people (value $850)
- Mikano perches over the Hauraki Gulf next to the bustling helicopter pad and Ports of Auckland making for stunning views to pair with your mouth-watering plates
- The modern decor and scrumptious menu made with fresh and flavoursome ingredients complete the Mikano experience
- Check out the full menu under the Set Menu’ tab above, or check it out on their website and nab your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 5 February, 2017
Not valid on public holidays
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph (09) 309-9514 or online at: http://www.mikano.co.nz/reservations/ & quote voucher code)
Please use the online booking option. Call the restaurant only if you cannot find availability for dates valid within the deal
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Book early to secure the date you want
Limited bookings over the weekend (Fridays and Weekends are busy periods)
Menu subject to seasonal change
Valid for food only
Booking times for Friday and Saturday available 6pm and 8.30pm only
Must be used in one visit
Valid for lunch or dinner
Voucher is valid for the number of people and location specified on voucher only
Additional diners welcome for $85 each - made payable direct to Mikano
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Mikano Crab Lasange, Lemon Butter Sauce and Watercress Shoots
Slow cooked Duck Ravioli with Guacamole & Romesco Sauce
King Garlic Prawns, Tomato, Parsley, Crouton & Confit Shallots
Deep Fried Goat Cheese on Pepper Artichoke, Green Beans, Olive Salad
Roasted Lamb Rump in Green Chermoula w Parsley Couscous Salad and Pomegranate Dressing.
Chargrilled Sirloin, Potato Rosti, Café de Paris Butter and Madeira Sauce.
Kiwi Snapper Wrapped in Prosciutto w Garlic Mash Potato & Parsley Cream Sauce.
Roasted Chicken Breast in Red wine w Semolina Gnocchi and Mushroom Sauce
Apple Crumble w Vanilla Ice Cream.
Fresh Blueberries jelly, Whipped Cream, Broken Meringues and Vanilla ice cream.
Passion Fruit Semifreddo w Kiwi Fruit.
Crème Brulèè w Biscotti.
If you really need convincing...
If you're after an exciting dining experience to share with friends and family, you simply can't go past today's treat from Mikano.
An Auckland icon, Mikano perches over the Hauraki Gulf next to the bustling helicopter pad and ports of Auckland. Experience breathtaking views, fresh cuisine and attentive waiting staff in this exciting dining experience and enjoy their spacious, warm fit out with gorgeous harbour views of the sea and rescue helicopters.
With a magnificent dinner menu featuring Mikano crab lasagne, lemon butter sauce & watercress shoots, Kiwi snapper wrapped in prosciutto with garlic mash potato and parsley cream sauce and crème brulee with biscotti- your taste buds are sure to be impressed!
Their head chef has been inspiring the Mikano kitchen for over 15 years, consistently producing menus to delight your senses. You'll love his stunning selection of fresh seafood, fine meats and local produce, perfectly complemented by an extensive wine list.
Today they're offering their fantastic set menu - enjoy it with a special someone or make an occasion of it with up to ten of you.