- Fine Print
- If burning rubber is your favourite scent, the view out of a windscreen is your favourite scenery and the steering wheel under your palms is the best feeling in the world, then don’t let your petrol head go past today’s deal!
- Experience a real stunt thrill with all the slides, spins and near misses - pay just $99 for an introductory stunt driving course (value $200)
- Increase your own skills, confidence and awareness behind the wheel, all done in a safe and controlled environment
- You can jump a car 7 metres from ramp to ramp, over 2 metres high in the air!
- Got issues with parking? Get a run down from the holders of the Guinness World Record for the smallest parallel park
- Put your pedal to the metal as you attempt anything from 360° to 1440° spins on their special skid mat
*two wheel driving not included in introductory course
The Fine Print
Offer expires 21 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 021 948288 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
Bookings must be made before 1 December, 2016
Course runs approx 75min
Maximum of 8 people per session
Participants must have a driver licence (any level)
Drive Rush reserves the right to change any drill if safety becomes an issue
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! Back by popular demand, Drive Rush is here with a rubber-burning activity to get your hearts pumping.
$99 will get you a 75 minute stunt driving course at Drive Rush. What's involved with this speedy treat? Good thing you asked:
• Get behind the wheel and jump a car from one ramp to another, two metres in the air
• Go nuts on the skid mat and attempt anything from 360° to 1440° spins
• Be a passenger as a professional takes you through a real stunt thrill ride, experiencing slides, spins and get up close and personal with some near misses
Whether you want to get your blood pumping or increase your skills, confidence and awareness behind the wheel in a safe, controlled environment.
So put your pedal to the metal and furiously lock down this fast treat.