$59 for a 10 Week CoreFit Fitness or Pilates Course from Affinity Fitness (value $119)
- Fine Print
- Want to give CoreFit Fitness or Pilates a go? Snap up a 10 week course.
- Designed to provide a fun, enjoyable challenge and core fitness workout.
- Taught by qualified instructors with years of experience.
- Pilates Classes are Tuesdays 7:35 - 8:30pm (starting Feb 9) or Saturdays 10 - 11am (starting Feb 13) for 10 weeks.
- CoreFit Fitness classes are Wednesdays 12:10 - 1pm (starting Feb 10) or Thursdays 7:35 - 8:30pm (starting Feb 11) for 10 weeks.
- With this treat you'll also receive a complimentary 10 day membership at Affinity Fitness!
- Check out Affinity Fitness on Facebook or take a virtual tour of the gym.
The Fine Print
Bookings not essential.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your first class to fill out a health and safety questionnaire.
Valid for 10 consecutive weeks with dates as stated on voucher - no extensions for missed classes.
All classes are non-transferable.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Not to be used with any other offer.
If you really need convincing...
I've often watched people do CoreFit Fitness and Pilates in amazement and envy. Why can't I do that?
Actually, that's a serious question - why can't I? There's no reason why not!
We've all got to start somewhere, and there's no better place to start than with a course in either CoreFit Fitness or Pilates from Affinity Fitness. They're perfect for people with all levels of fitness and experience, from beginners through to more advanced practitioners.
These 10 week courses are taught by qualified group fitness instructors with years of experience. Classes are held once a week for 10 consecutive weeks - for CoreFit Fitness it's Wednesdays 12:10 - 1pm (starting Feb 10) or Thursdays 7:35 - 8:30pm (starting Feb 11), and for Pilates it's Tuesdays 7:35 - 8:30pm (starting Feb 9) or Saturdays 10 - 11am (starting Feb 13).
CoreFit is based around a combination of stretching, strength building exercises and workout equipment. The use of Swiss balls, steps, medicine balls and other weights gear ensures the you'll receive the best lean muscle growth, core toning and cardio workout.
Pilates is a physical fitness method that's wildly popular around the world - and for good reason! It can help you improve your strength, stability, posture, balance and flexibility. Pilates is a very low-impact form of exercise, meaning its gentle on the joints and can be great for preventing and treating back pain.
On top of all this, you'll also receive a complimentary 10 day membership at Affinity Fitness so you can try out their top-notch facilities and massive workout area for yourself! Keen for a sneak peek? Take a virtual tour of the gym.
Click Buy and start your journey to awesome fitness skills today!