Crawshaw Opticians & Optometrists
From $59 for an Eye Test, Frames and Lenses from Crawshaw Opticians & Optometrists (value up to $825)
- Fine Print
- 4 choices for your peepers:
- $59 for an Eye Test, 1 Pair of Glasses incl. Frames & Single Vision Lenses, valid for powers +2.00 to -2.00 up to -2.00 cyl (value up to $445)
- $99 for an Eye Test, 2 Pairs of Glasses incl. Frames & Single Vision Lenses, valid for powers +2.00 to -2.00 up to -2.00 cyl (value up to $825)
- $169 for an Eye Test, Frames, Progressive/Bifocal Lenses, valid for powers +2 to -2 / -2 cyl (value up to $615)
- $129 for an Eye Exam, Frames and Lenses with Bluelight blocking multicoat valid for powers +2 to -2 / -2 cyl (value $555)
- For the options including frames, there is a selected range of frames 150 - 200. Stock is replenished with 20 to 30 different frames each week.
- Upgrades are available on frames and lenses outside of the +2.00 to -2 / -2 cyl eye range.
The Fine Print
Booking essential, subject to availability.
Eye exam not applicable to children under 6 years of age.
Eye test does not include contact lens consultation.
$15 fee applies for a written prescription.
24hr cancellation policy applies or voucher void, as well as 10min lateness; otherwise $25 fee applies for re-booking.
Choose from full-rimmed frames only.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Not for use with other offers.
Valid for powers +2 to -2 / -2 cyl .
If you really need convincing...
I love my glasses. They are great.
They trick people into thinking you're super-smart, they make you a cyborg (technically) - plus there's also something in my notes about how they help you see things. Which I could probably read if I put my glasses back on.
But we all know you need to keep your glasses up to date. Your eyes are always changing and so is fashion. Nowadays everyone calls my vintage John Lennon frames "Harry Potter glasses", which just ticks me off.
Don't get left behind. Snap up today's treat from Crawshaw Opticians & Optometrists and get one of their sweet choices for those peepers.
Upgrades are available on frame options, please discuss with Crawshaw at the time of your appointment. Frames stock is replenished with 20 to 30 different frames each week.
If you're thinking about the blue light-blocking multi coat, here is a great reason. Excessive exposure to harmful blue light from computers, smartphones, ipads, tablets and the UV light from general environment can cause retinal cell damage over time and also contribute to macular degeneration. Talk to your optician about adding the blue light-blocking multi coat to your prescription.
So stop staring at this screen (it's bad for your eyes) and hit Buy on this crystal-clear treat from Crawshaw Opticians and Optometrists. Join all us glasses-wearing cyborgs today!