- Fine Print
- Looking for a low-impact way to get great fitness results? This could be the offer for you!
- $49 for five AquaResist sessions, including entry to Mount Hot Pools (value up to $85)
- Perfect for rehabbing after an illness or injury or just all-around fitness
- Each 1 hour session targets commonly hard-to-tone problem areas like bingo wings, butts and thighs
- Weight resistance fitness is not aqua-aerobics but a more focused form of water fitness
- Enjoy working out in the amazing warm water of the beautiful Mount Hot Pools, followed by a relaxing hot soak while taking in the amazing views of the Mount
- Promotes core fitness and good circulation and combats water retention
- Safe and fun for all ages and fitness levels
- You don’t need to be able to swim - you may not even get your hair wet!
- Sessions held Tuesday 8:30am, Wednesday 7:45am , Friday 7:45am (night sessions may be available if demand is sufficient)
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 20 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 021 075 8265 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
All sessions must be redeemed within a 2 month period
All services must be used by 1 customer
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Tue: 8:30am - 9:30am
Wed: 7:45am - 8:45am
Fri: 7:45am - 8:45am
Night classes available if demand is sufficient
If you really need convincing...
After an exercise program that really makes a splash?
If you're looking to lose weight or gain muscle tone, improving your all-around fitness without putting stress on your joints - then AquaResist could be just what you need!
AquaResist is much more than just water aerobics. Their programme involves a range of in-water exercise techniques that have been specifically designed to help you develop strength, flexibility and mobility of the body. Each class involves different techniques, meaning no two sessions are the same! It's a great way to stimulate the mind and body, helping to promote core strength, muscle tone and endurance.
AquaResist is ideal for people recovering from injury or illness, or just looking to enjoy the benefits of improved fitness. Water serves to support the weight of the body, relieving pressure on the joints while providing more resistance than doing the same exercises on land. Better yet, water's a natural moderator of human movement, so you'll never overdo it - meaning no post-workout pain the day after!
This offer includes five AquaResist sessions, each including entry to the Mount Hot Pools. Enjoy your workout in the warm waters, then follow it up with a relaxing soak while you take in the beautiful views of the Mount.
And to top it off, AquaResist's offering all this at an aquairresistable price - so get in quick and click Buy Now!