Canterbury Drain Doctor
From $109 for a Pre-Winter CCTV Drain Camera Inspection incl. DVD & Reports from The Canterbury Drain Doctor (value up to $290)
- Fine Print
- Blocked or smelly drains? Canterbury Drain Doctor is here to help, with 2 great offers:
- $109 for a CCTV Drain Camera Inspection of 1 Drainage Line (Sewer OR Stormwater), incl. a DVD and written report (value $220)
- $169 for a CCTV Drain Camera Inspection of 2 Drainage Lines (Sewer AND Stormwater), incl. a DVD, written report and CCC Drainage Plan (value $290)
- A drain camera inspection is the best way to check your drains or sewer lines for any damage caused by collapses, displacement, debris or invasive tree roots.
- Canterbury Drain Doctor is Site Safe approved, and they're absolutely committed to providing their customers with expert service and superior drainage solution
- Their range of services includes unblocking drains, drain laying for residential and commercial properties, fault location, leak detection, drainage repairs, hydro blasting and anything else drain related!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 30/06/2016
Booking essential, subject to availability
Not valid on public holidays
48 hr cancellation policy applies, $20 fee applies to reschedule if less than 24 hrs' notice given
Valid within 15km of Christchurch city centre - additional mileage applies for areas outside of this (please enquire)
If extensive blockages are found preventing drain camera access, some water blasting work may be required at an additional cost
Valid for camera inspections only
Not valid for old properties with restricted pipe access
Any work required to clear, fix or mend a drain will be at an additional cost payable direct to CDDL
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Some pretty awesome things hang out in sewers – like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, for instance. But plumbing is also home to some pretty terrible things – like the 15 tonne lump of sanitary wipes and congealed fat found in a London sewer in 2013.
So what's hanging out in your drains? Fortunately for those of us who'd rather remain as far from potential fatbergs as possible, Canterbury Drain Doctor is offering two great deals to find out what's going down underground.
If you suspect that your sewers may have sustained earthquake damage, a drain camera inspection is the best way to check for this (and the sooner the better, as once tree cracks start to grow into the cracks it becomes more difficult to prove that the damage was done in the earthquake).
Canterbury Drain Doctor is a Christchurch-owned and -operated Fletcher-approved company that operates the latest gear for finding and repairing broken underground pipes.
So whether you've got a blockage, a smelly drain, or just a lingering suspicion that hideous fatbergs might be lurking below, click Buy Now and get Canterbury Drain Doctor to set your mind at ease!