Wellington Street Dental Group
From $109 for Tooth Extraction incl Consultation, X-Rays, Oral Sedation & Post-Op Care from Wellington Street Dental, Options for 1, 2, 3 or 4 Wisdom Tooth Extractions Available (Value Up To $1487)
- Fine Print
- Don't let those tricky teeth get the better of you – take 'em out:
- $109 for 1 Tooth Extraction (excl. Wisdom), worth $268
- $299 for 1 Wisdom Tooth Extraction, worth $437
- $499 for 2 Wisdom Tooth Extractions, worth $787
- $729 for 3 Wisdom Tooth Extractions, worth $1137
- $949 for 4 Wisdom Tooth Extractions, worth $1487
- All options include your consultation, X-rays, oral sedation and post-op care
- Your chompers will be seen to by the experienced team at Wellington Street Dental
The Fine Print
Offer expires 10 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 1 as a gift)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 092989516 & quote voucher code)
24hr cancellation policy/$20 rescheduling fee applies or voucher void
New patients only
All procedure & complications will be discussed before treatment, with refund offered if a specialist is required
Extraction sometimes requires specialist attention
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
If that tooth is better out than in, leave it to the pros and nab today’s deal!
Most of us experience wisdom teeth problems at some point. Often they bang into other teeth or poke out wrong, but mostly they're just painful. And, oddly enough, it's not too wise to leave them going about their business.
Today, Wellington Street Dental Group offers you the chance to save big bucks on tooth extraction, from normal teeth all the way to four wisdom teeth at once. They'll take complete care of you, beginning with the consultation and X-rays, oral sedation during the procedure and your post-op care when it's done. Now that's intelligent dental care.
So hit Buy and say bye-bye to those troublesome teeth loitering around the back of your mouth.
After all, they don't even look that smart.