From $119 for a 40-Minute Seaplane Experience Over North Shore Beaches, Rangitoto, Motutapu, Past the Harbour Bridge & Sky Tower – incl. Take-Off & Landing on the Water, Options for a Child or Adult Flight Avail. from Auckland Seaplanes
- Fine Print
- You don’t need fairy wings and magic dust, an outer-body experience or an international plane ticket to get a bird’s eye view of Auckland - you just need today’s sensational deal!
- Tour is 40 minutes total, including flight, pre and post-flight on-water cruising
- Soak in the best bits of Auckland’s scenery from a fresh vantage point - in the seat of a sea plane!
- Pay just $119 for a child’s scenic flight (value $150)
- Or $159 for an adult’s scenic flight (value $200)
- After take off, lap up the views of the Harbour Bridge, North Shore beaches, look into the crater of Rangitoto Island then head past Motutapu and Motuihe Islands
- As you head back towards landing, check out the Sky Tower before touching water at the harbour again
- You get the thrill of taking off and landing on the water!
- See Auckland in a whole new, high-flying way and grab this exciting offer today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 10 July, 2917
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 6 for you & 6 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability & weather conditions (ph : (09) 390 1121 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Tour is 40 minutes total, including 20min flight + pre- and post-flight on-water cruising
Valid for weekday flights at all available times and for weekend and public holiday flights prior to 11.00am
Minimum four passengers per flight - you may be booked together with other travellers if you are solo or with a smaller group
Max people per flight is 6
Children must be 11 years or younger
Must be used in one visit by one person
You can bring your own Camera/GoPro to record footage inside the plane, free of charge
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Get your sea legs and flightless limbs ready for a sensational Seaplane experience!
Your scenic flight showcases the highlights of the Auckland region as passengers fly past Auckland city's skyline and soar only 200m above Rangitoto volcano before flying over the Tamaki Strait and landing back in the Harbour.
All flights depart from Wynyard Wharf, Auckland Central. Auckland Seaplanes operates daily, all days of the year (except Christmas Day), so book in a time that suits you!
There is a minimum of four passengers per flight - you may be booked together with other travellers if you are solo, or with a smaller group. Max people per flight is 6 - so you can opt to grab a few extra vouchers to make a group booking and experience it all with ya mates!
At Auckland Seaplanes they strive to deliver you a first-class experience. The team is composed of qualified pilots and professionals, eager to make your visit an unforgettable one, no matter whether you are a local or visitor. The aerodrome is the most convenient departure point for passengers given its walking distance from many hotels, the main shopping district and its good connection to the public transport/ferry network.
Hit the sea and the skies and lay your eyes upon Auckland from the seat of a seaplane! Grab your voucher before numbers run out!