From $155 for Accommodation for 2 or From $285 for Winter Special Packages at Lavender53, Martinborough
- Fine Print
- Treat yourself to a fantastic time at Lavender53 in Martinborough.
- 3 great options for weeknight accommodation from $155
- 9 great options for the Winter Special Package from $285
- See the 'Options' tab for full details.
- The Winter Special Package includes breakfast, fruit and chocolates, a $50 Martinborough Restaurant voucher and a bottle of Tora Bay Martinborough wine.
- Late check-out and complimentary wi-fi available
- Enjoy your time at this beautiful single bay 1910 villa, set in an exquisitely planted garden with mature lavender bushes and shrubs - perfect for relaxing on a fine day.
The Fine Print
Bookings must be made by 31/08/2016 for stays up to 30/11/2016
Valid for weeknights only (Sunday - Thursday)
Weekends incur additional charge ($25 for 2 people stay, $40 for 4 people stay, $50 for 6 people stay)
Not available on Public Holidays and Public Holiday weekends.
Check availability on website then call/email to book. Confirm reservation ASAP to reduce disappointment
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability. Walk-ins not accepted
Smoke-free home - smoking outside only
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
Accommodation for 2
- $155 for 2 weeknights (value $310)
- $230 for 3 weeknights (value $460)
- $310 for 4 weeknights (value $620)
Winter Special Package for 2
- $285 for 2 weeknights (value $600)
- $350 for 3 weeknights (value $725)
- $435 for 4 weeknights (value $880)
Winter Special Package for 4
- $360 for 2 weeknights (value $750)
- $485 for 3 weeknights (value $995)
- $695 for 4 weeknights (value $1330)
Winter Special Package for 6
- $460 for 2 weeknights (value $1120)
- $605 for 3 weeknights (value $1345)
- $705 for 4 weeknights (value $1690)
If you really need convincing...
Looking to get away this winter? Lavender53 Martinborough is the place to be.
This beautiful single bay 1910 villa is a timeless classic that will capture the heart and the imagination, set in an exquisitely planted garden with mature lavender bushes and shrubs ideally configured for outside entertaining - just perfect for relaxing on a fine day.
This delightful homestay features 3 bedrooms (1 queen bed, 1 queen with fireplace, 1 twin/king) and an open plan living area with a fully equipped modern kitchen. Beautiful native timber flooring, great indoor/outdoor flow and a modern bathroom with continuous gas hot water make this a great place to get away from it all.
Martinborough Square and its restaurants, cinema, golf course, shops and wineries are all a comfortable walk away. The section is fully fenced and has private parking for 2 cars.
The Winter Special Package includes generous breakfast set-up provisions, including cereals, milk, bread and local free-range eggs, accompanied by butter, marmalade and jams. You'll also enjoy a selection of Twinings tea and plunger coffee/espresso machine is also available. The package also includes fruit, chocolates, flowers and a bottle of Tora Bay Martinborough wine. What's more, you'll also get a $50 Martinborough Restaurant voucher - perfect for a night out.