Willowbrook Park Estate
From $159 for a One Night Stay for Two People in One of Three Exclusive Suites incl. Breakfast, Complimentary WiFi, Late Checkout & More at Willowbrook Park Estate (Value Up To $495)
- Fine Print
- Indulge in the height of luxury with a one night stay for two at Willowbrook Park Estate:
- $159 for one night in the Blenheim Suite (value $395)
- $159 for one night in the Chatsworth Suite (value $395)
- $179 for one night in the Brideshead Suite (value $495)
- All include a delicious breakfast each, plus unlimited complimentary WiFi, local & national calls, flat screen TV, DVD and access to online streaming media
- This stunning Georgian style manor is set on thirty acres of gardens and water-features, offering privacy, peace and relaxation
- Each exquisite suite is decorated to its own theme, complete with hand crafted furniture, fine art and antiques
- Breakfast options: your choice of The Willowbrook Breakfast (a hearty cooked breakfast showcasing home grown and locally sourced produce) or the Continental Buffet
- Indulge in luxury touches like your suite's espresso bar, pillow menu, en-suite with deep bath and rain shower, and exclusive Molton Brown toiletries
- Want to extend your stay? Just purchase multiple vouchers and combine them for a longer booking
- Enjoy a late checkout of 12pm for a leisurely departure (if you can bring yourself to leave!)
- Find out more about the suites and Willowbrook Park on their website
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 27 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 07 856 5656, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or book online at http://www.willowbrookpark.co.nz/?page_id=1629 - please quote voucher code)
Vouchers can be combined to lengthen stay, subject to availability
Not valid on public holidays
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Breakfast served 7am - 10am
Deal valid for 2 adults - not valid for children
Includes late checkout of 12pm
Valid for accommodation type specified on voucher
Must be used in 1 visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Welcome to Willowbrook Park, a unique country lodge set in the heart of New Zealand. Nestled amongst the trees of this 30 acre estate stands a majestic Georgian style manor house offering the height of luxury boutique accommodation.
Located in a tranquil rural setting just five minutes drive from the heart of Hamilton, Willowbrook Park has the best of the town and country on its doorstep. Its beautiful grounds include thirty acres of gardens and water-features, complete with heritage orchard, vineyard, formal lawns and a classical folly overlooking the water lily lake (with its own jetty and row boat). The surroundings offer privacy, peace and relaxation - the perfect backdrop to your special occasion!
The manor house has three guest suites, each with its own theme. Hand crafted furniture, luxurious soft furnishings, fine art and antiques curated from the owners' private collection complement each elegant interior. Whether it be the Brideshead, Chatsworth or Blenheim Suite each room has its own take on indulgence and features an espresso bar, pillow menu, central air-conditioning, and an en-suite with deep bath and rain shower and exclusive Molton Brown toiletries.
And if you're not willing to let go of the 21st century, their suites also feature the latest in modern technology, including unlimited complimentary WiFi internet access, unlimited complimentary local and national calls, flat screen TV, DVD and access to online streaming media.
Breakfast is served daily from 7am to 10am and may be taken in the dining room, on the terrace or in your suite. Both breakfast options are served with a variety of fresh juices, teas and coffees. Choose between The Willowbrook Breakfast (a hearty cooked breakfast featuring home baked artisan breads, beef sausages, bacon and free range eggs all from Willowbrook Farm) or help yourself to the Continental Buffet (a wide range of wholesome goodies including cereals, homemade breads, preserves and fruit harvested from their orchard).
At Willowbrook Park they pride themselves on their impeccable service and personal touch that ensures every stay creates a special memory - click Buy Now to experience it for yourself!