From $18 for a Return Pass for the Royal Mail Run Cruise with Kawau Cruises, Options to Include BBQ Lunch Available (Value Up To $95)
- Fine Print
- Explore the beauty of Kawau Island on a Royal Mail Run Cruise!
- If wallabies, wildlife and natural wonders are your cup of tea, hop along on a cruise to Kawau Island!
- Check out the various child and adult passes available:
- $34 for a return adult pass (value $68)
- $18 for a return child pass (value $34)
- $50 for a return adult pass incl. BBQ lunch (value $95)
- $26 for a return child pass incl. BBQ lunch (value $50)
- Cruises depart daily from Sandspit at 10:30am
The Fine Print
Offer expires 21 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased
Bookings are essential & subject to availability & weather conditions (ph 0800 111616 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Available school holidays - limited availability over public holidays
Check in 30min prior to departure
Child ticket valid for kids aged 5 - 15
Under 5s free
Subject to Kawau Cruises terms and conditions
Kawau Cruises reserves the right to amend timetable, substitute vessel or equipment at any time
Must be used in one visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Return trip must be completed on same day
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Ever wanted to explore an island that has no road access?
Want to learn more about the people living there?
Here's your opportunity to enjoy the Royal Mail Run Cruise, today's treat from Kawau Cruises!
This is the largest mail run by water in the Southern Hemisphere, and is a delightfully relaxing way for people of all ages to learn about the history and natural beauty of Kawau Island.
You will cruise past beautiful bays, gaining a rare glimpse into life on an island without roads. From the comfort of our large and luxurious ferry you'll have uninterrupted 180 degree views of this scenic wonderland and historic landmarks, while your experienced and informative skipper guides you around over 75 different wharves delivering freight and mail to the island's residents.
While on the mail run, you can watch gannets diving for food and hear the melodic call of the tui - plus you mustn't forget to keep a watch out for penguins and dolphins!
For a little extra you can enjoy a traditional Kiwi BBQ lunch enjoyed aboard the boat, otherwise you can take a picnic ashore and enjoy it in the grounds of historic Mansion House and subtropical gardens, where weka, wallabies and peacocks abound.
A daytrip like this makes a fantastic outing for the whole family!
• Cruises depart daily from Sandspit at 10:30am
• Return ferry departs Mansion House Jetty at 2pm daily
• On Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays, an additional 4:30pm departure from the Mansion House Jetty is also available
This is a once in a lifetime cruise, and definitely one you don't want to miss!