From $19 for Chiropractic Sessions from Bays Chiropractic
- Fine Print
- Sort out those aches and pains at Bays Chiropractic.
- $19 for 1 chiropractic session, includes new patient initial exam and 4 x-rays if required (value $190)
- $29 for 2 chiropractic sessions, includes new patient initial exam and 4 x-rays if required (value $254)
- $39 for 3 chiropractic sessions, includes new patient initial exam and 4 x-rays if required (value $300)
- Your appointment will be with Dr. Jonny Wade or Dr. James Nock.
- Mairangi Bay location makes Bays Chiropractic a great choice for those living on the North Shore.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 16/5/2016
We strongly encourage bookings to be made by 2/5/2016. Bookings after this date cannot be guaranteed. If there are no available bookings after 2/5/2016, simply contact our Customer Support Team before 16/5/2016 and you will be entitled to a full credit back to your account.
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability. Walk-ins not accepted.
Appointment with Dr. Jonny or Dr. James only.
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher.
If you really need convincing...
Oooh! Aaah! Ouch!
Oh dear - that doesn't sound fun. If you're keen to take your oohs and aahs from "ouch" to "oh, that feels better", then today's treat from Bays Chiropractic is just what the chiropractor ordered.
The team at Bays Chiropractic are here to investigate, diagnose, treat and prevent pain and impaired function in the joints and muscles. Their comprehensive examination includes looking at your joints, bones, tendons, muscles, nerves and connective tissue to give them the best possible insight into your problem.
Opened by Dr. Alan Wade (Chiropractor) in 1972, Bays Chiropractic has grown into a multi-doctor practice. The practice was originally based in a small cottage but in 2008 they built a brand new, purpose built clinic with our own x-ray facilities. In their modern, spacious and vibrant office, they offer techniques and services to suit a wide range of patients from Auckland’s North Shore area.
Your appointment will be with Dr. Jonny Wade or Dr James Nock. Both studied at the New Zealand College of Chiropractic in Auckland. Jonny graduated in 2008 and joined the multi-doctor practice his father started back in 1972. James has recently joined the team here at Bays Chiropractic.
Ooh! Aaah! Oh, that feels better. Thanks Dr. Jonny and Dr. James from Bays Chiropractic!