- Fine Print
- Your powder hound has been locked up 3 seasons too long, so hit the slopes without having to pool all your pennies!
- Hit the gorgeous eastern slopes of Mt Ruapehu and enjoy a unique skiing or boarding experience on Tukino Ski Field (ski/board/equipment hire not included)
- Choose from the following 1 or 2 day pass options:
- $19 for a 1 day kid’s pass (value $35)
- $29 for a 1 day student pass (value $50)
- $32.50 for a 1 day adult pass (value $65)
- $35 for a 2 day kid’s pass (value $70)
- $50 for a 2 day student pass ($100)
- $60 for a 2 day adult pass (value $130)
- Shred the powder this winter and grab this deal today!
The Fine Print
Valid until 9 October, 2016 or official ski field season end date (earliest date)
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
2 day pass must be used over consecutive days
1 day pass must be used in one visit
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Ski/board/equipment hire not included
Valid from official Tukino ski field season opening date
Season opening date subject to weather conditions
Valid only when ski field is officially open
Exact dates depend on snow fall and weather conditions
Phone 0800 TUKINO or check online at www.tukino.co.nz for daily ski field report
Subject to availability and weather conditions
4WD access road, suitable vehicle is required, otherwise shuttle service is available at $22 per person return trip
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
A Student is classed as either 11-18 years, or over 18 years and a full time student who has a valid student ID
A Child is classed as 5-10 years
Under 5 years - Free
If you really need convincing...
You could hit the frosty slopes of the the backyard with a boogy board in hand, or you could enjoy a real snowy experience on Mt Ruapehu!
Grab yourself a one or two day ski pass (gear hire not included) and have access to the superb Tukino Ski Field. Located on the eastern slopes of Mt Ruapehu, Tukino offers you the chance to get away from the hectic and commercial based ski fields and really explore the slopes.
Enjoy a thrilling combination of adventure and lack of crowds as well as the friendliness of a club-operated field. Tukino is operated and maintained by club members. People are welcome to ski, board or simply frolic in the snow! Take a break and relax in front of the log fire at Tukino Cafe and don’t forget to soak in the superb scenery.
You can even opt to stay on the mountain too! Tukino has 3 lodges on the field - enquire about your accommodation options on the website!
Swap that city frost for the real McCoy and grab your voucher today!