Wellington Ocean Sports
From $20 for Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons and Board Hire Options from Wellington Ocean Water Sports
- Fine Print
- Make the most of Wellington's fantastic harbour with this sea-riffic treat:
- $20 for a 60min Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson (approx 10min land based simulation, 50min on the water with instructor)
- $25 for a 60min Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson + 60min Board/Paddle Hire
- $30 for a 60min Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson + 2 x 60min Hires of Board/Paddle
- Board, paddle & life jackets provided during lessons.
- Check out Wellington Ocean Sports on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 24/08/2016
Limit: 1 voucher per customer per visit
Online bookings essential via the redemption URL
24 hour cancellation policy applies - non-attendance or late cancellation voids voucher
Bookings subject to availability & weather conditions (voucher not void if cancelled by company)
If your voucher includes 2 x 60min Board/Paddle hires, these can be used by 2 people together, or 1 person on 2 occasions (if purchased for 1 person, 2nd board hire must be booked & used within voucher expiry period)
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Redemption instructions can be found on the voucher
If you really need convincing...
New Zealand is justifiably one of the world's water sports capitals! In a country where you're never more than than 130 km from the sea, with some of the most beautiful beaches, bays and coasts in the world, it's not surprising that Kiwis love being in and on the water.
And today's treat from the team at Wellington Ocean Water Sports is perfect for for getting you out and about on the briny blue with a stand up paddleboard! Paddleboarding's fun, easy to get the hang of, and great exercise, not to mention a cool activity with family and friends!
A board, paddle and life jacket are provided for your paddleboarding lesson. A casual top and shorts or togs are the recommended clothing for SUP at this location (but if everything goes to plan you'll stay on the water rather than in it).
Put your hand up for this stand out stand up treat, thanks to Wellington Ocean Water Sports!