The Village Inn Hotel
From $212 for 2 Night Accommodation Options or $293 for 2 Nights Accommodation + JUCY Cruise Milford Sounds Cruise for 2 People from The Village Inn Hotel (Value Up To $378)
- Fine Print
- Enjoy the beautiful South Island with these terrific options from The Village Inn Hotel:
- $212 for 2 nights' accommodation for 2 people + a Living Nature Skin Steps Package (value $309)
- $212 for 2 nights' accommodation for 2 people + 2 cooked breakfasts (value $280)
- $233 for 2 nights' accommodation for 2 people + 4 cooked breakfasts ($320)
- $293 for 2 nights' accommodation + Milford Sounds Cruise for 2 people (value $378)
- The Village Inn Hotel is a modern and unique hotel with carefully recreated Pioneer Village facades
- Only 2 hours drive from Queenstown - a great base for exploring the souther South Island
- Nearby you'll find the gateway to Fiordland World Heritage Park, Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound and the world famous Milford Track
The Fine Print
Offer expires 31 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 249 791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
Valid for the 11.45am cruise only
Transport from The Village Inn Hotel to cruise not included
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 2 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Keen on a holiday? Better check out these fantastic offers from our friends at The Village Inn Hotel in Te Anau.
The Village Inn is a modern and unique hotel, providing quality accommodation to suit every need. You'll feel like you've stepped back in time with their carefully created Pioneer Village facades. You're within walking distances of the lake shore and town centre and only 2 hours drive from Queenstown. It's a great base to explore the southern South Island - you're near Gateway to Fiordland World Heritage Park, Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound and the world famous Milford Track.
Hotel accommodation options include studio rooms, deluxe rooms and family units with kitchens and inter-connecting rooms and a unit with easy access facilities for the disabled.
Keen for the breakfast options? You'll enjoy a delicious continental breakfast as well as tasty cooked options like bacon, scrambled eggs and more. A perfect way to start the day!
For the cruise option, you'll board the Maiden of Milford for your JUCY Cruise Milford Sound boat cruise and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth. Their uncrowded modern catamaran gives you unlimited, close-up views of waterfalls, wildlife and rainforests from their three viewing decks, both inside and out. There are lunch, snacks, coffee and smoothies for sale on board available for purchase while you're there so you can make it a day out to remember.