Comedy Night At The Paddington
From $25 for 2 or 4 Tickets to Ben Hurley & Simon McKinney Live at The Paddington, Saturday 3rd September 2016, Options incl. Wine & a Platter Available (Value Up To $174)
- Fine Print
- If knock knock jokes only have you knocking your head on the table, check out this laughter-inducing offer instead!
- Practise your belly laughs, nail the hyena and master the chuckle because today’s deal requires an array chortling techniques
- Pay just $25 for 2 Tickets to Ben Hurley & Simon McKinney Live at The Paddington, Saturday 3 September at 8pm (value $40)
- Or grab 4 tickets for $45 (value $80)
- $55 for 2 tickets and a bottle of selected wine (value $87)
- $75 for 4 tickets and a bottle of selected wine (value $127)
- $75 for 2 tickets, a bottle of selected wine and a platter ($119)
- $110 for 4 tickets, a bottle of selected wine and a platter (value $174)
- The hilarious Ben Hurley from 7 Days and Simon McKinney, a leading stand up impressionist, are sure to leave you guffawing
- And NZ comedy legend, Brendhan Lovegrove is the host for the night! He is a multi-award winning comic who has performed all over the world and appeared on TV3's 7 Days & TVNZ's A Night At The Classic. He is a self-proclaimed 'National Treasure'!
- Event is R18
- Performance is at The Paddington Bar & Restaurant, Saturday 3 September, 2016: 8pm - 10pm
- Check out the full line up just below and let the belly laughs roll!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 3 September, 2016
Event is at 5pm, Saturday 3 of September 2016
Must be 18 years or older to consume alcohol
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Present voucher at the venue, no bookings required
Performance is at The Paddington Bar & Restaurant Saturday 3 September 2016: 8pm - 10pm
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
There’s a time and place for Christmas cracker jokes, dad jokes and knock knock jokes, but it ain’t here! Enjoy a proper laugh with this lot at the helm!
Your evening will be hosted by the incomparable Brendhan Lovegrove - the most delightfully un-PC chap on the planet.
Doors open at 6pm with show commencing from 8pm-ish.
Star of hit TV3's 7 Days, Ben Hurley is one of the success stories of New Zealand standup comedy. Winner of the two biggest comedy awards in New Zealand - The 2004 Oddfellows Billy T award and the 2008 Fred Dagg award, Hurley is a headline act.
With a massive but hugely likeable stage presence, Hurley can win over even the toughest room. A sharp improvisational mind and well-honed original material make Hurley a popular act with audiences and critics alike.
"Excellent timing, belly laughs and an easy charm make him a likeable and extremely funny presence. Like all good standup comedians, he has a unique world view and happily invites you to take a look around." Christchurch Press - January 09
"One of the Most exciting young Standups on the UK circuit and he’s a Kiwi!" InLondon Magazine 2007
"A Kiwi Comedic Legend" The New Zealand Herald (NZ) 2006
"Impressively slick and yes, funny." NZ News UK (UK) 2006
"He can be easily consumed as pure entertainment" Metro (UK) 2005
Simon is one of NZ’s most multi-talented professional comedians.
Simon’s unique skills have seen him become recognised as New Zealand's leading stand up impressionist and a much sought after comedian for both live, touring and corporate performances. His impressions of TV celebrities, the famous and infamous and of course his iconic Kiwi characters, the "kiwi lady", "that drunk guy" are now so well recognised they themselves are mimicked by the NZ public.
At the 2011 NZ International Comedy Festival, Simon was nominated for the Festival's supreme award "The Fred" for his solo show "People".
Get the giggles and grab your voucher today!