Kampo Health Centre
From $29 for Acupuncture and Shiatsu Massage Options from Kampo Health Centre (value up to $135)
- Fine Print
- Relax and revive with one of these great options from Kampo Health Centre:
- $29 for a 40 minute acupuncture treatment and shiatsu massage on a specific area (e.g. lower back, shoulders, shoulder to arm or upper back)
- $45 for a 60 minute full body acupuncture treatment and shiatsu massage incl. consultation
- $67 for a 90 minute full body acupuncture treatment and shiatsu massage incl. consultation
- You'll also receive $20 toward your next visit.
- All treatments and services are performed by Nobuko or Yuki.
- Japanese acupuncture is gentle, effective and pain-free.
- Great CBD location and hours to fit your busy schedule.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 16/07/2016
We strongly encourage bookings to be made by 16/06/2016. Bookings after this date cannot be guaranteed. If there are no available bookings after 16/06/2016, simply contact our Customer Support Team before 16/07/2016 and you will be entitled to a full credit back to your account
Online bookings are essential and are subject to availability. Walk-ins not accepted
$20 voucher valid toward your next full price treatment
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
If the aches and pains of life are getting you down, it's time to relax and let the team at Kampo Health Centre take care of you. They're offering 3 great options on Japanese acupuncture treatments and shiatsu massage.
Japanese acupuncture focuses on palpation and treatment by touch. In Japan, acupuncture and massage are traditionally professions of the blind, giving Japanese acupuncture a strong emphasis on palpation and treatment by touch. Each acupuncture point is palpated before treatment. Very thin needles are inserted with a guiding tube, making needle insertion painless and providing mild stimulation.
Japanese acupuncture styles also use direct moxibustion, warming acupoints by burning moxa (a substance derived by the mugwort plant). Generally, the Japanese approach to acupuncture is gentle and effective at the same time.
Click Buy Now and enjoy some relief from aches and pains, thanks to Kampo Health Centre.