Do Brazil Beauty Studio
From $30 for Brazilian Waxing Options incl. 'Dare to Go Bare' & 'Brazilian Virgin' Packages from Do Brazil Beauty Studio (value up to $150)
- Fine Print
- What's a Brazilian?
- Never had a Brazilian wax or had a bad experience? Not even sure what's involved? Find out what all the fuss is about with this treat from Do Brazil Beauty Studio!
- 3 great options, perfect for novices & repeat customers alike:
- $30 for a 'Brazilian Virgin' Package (Half Brazilian) for women (value $60)
- $39 for a 'Dare to Go Bare' Package (Full Brazilian or "Landing Strip") for women (value $85)
- $79 for a 'Dare to Go Bare' Package (Male Brazilian) for men (value $150)
- Experienced, trained professional team from Brazil. You'll notice the difference!
- The perfect introduction for first timers - Do Brazil will have you looking fabulous and confident.
- Comfortable, private CBD location with convenient hours.
- Book & check availability online
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 8 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (head online to www.dobrazil.co.nz, email email@example.com or text 021 230 0041 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Valid Mon - Thu, 10am - 5pm
Late night available upon request - inquiry for availability
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
For starters, let's clear up exactly what a Brazilian wax is: it's when the hair is removed from your nether region from front to back and everywhere inside and out - including your booty. You don't even have to go completely bare - a small amount of hair known as a "landing strip" can be left on the pubic area, or you can choose to leave whatever shape your heart desires (literally, you can have a heart!). Do Brazil have seen and heard it all, so dont be shy!
You might be wondering what the protocol is for bare-down-there waxing. Rest easy - the Do Brazil team are consummate professionals and theyre super confident with what they do, so you can relax and let them take care of everything. They'll provide you with a towel and youll be asked to remove any clothing thats below the belt, including your undies. Next, they'll apply wax on the desired areas. Then it's wax on, wax off! This procedure is continued until the desired shape is achieved or all hair is removed. They'll then apply an ointment to soothe the area.
If you really need convincing...
Let's not beat about the bush: your first time getting a Brazilian wax can be a bit intimidating. But if you've heard all about how great it is - with a longer-lasting clean look that's perfect for swimwear - and if you're ready to give it a go yourself, then this treat from Do Brazil is for you!
Do Brazil specialises in the best and least painful techniques of Brazilian and body waxing for both women and men, and they've been providing premium waxing services for 7 years. Andrea and her team are renowned for their amazing results that keep people coming back time after time. It's no wonder that most of their new customers come in via referrals!
Still a waxing virgin and not too sure about the whole thing? Trust us, it's not as scary as you might think. Check out the 'What's A Brazilian?' tab for a full run-down of what's in store.
With an experienced, trained team of Brazilian professionals and a fantastic Wellington CBD location, there's no one better at taking top-notch care of your bottom bits than Do Brazil... and there's no better way to try them out than with this treat, so click Buy Now and give them a call today!