- Fine Print
- Climb aboard the Maiden of Milford for your JUCY Cruise Milford Sound boat cruise and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth
- 2 great options to choose from
- $35 for an 8:55am Milford Sound Cruise (Value $45)
- $89 for JUCY Sunriser Coach Milford Sound Cruise Queenstown Departure (Value $115)
- Relax in JUCY's uncrowded, modern catamaran while they spoil you with unlimited, close-up viewing of waterfalls, wildlife and rainforest from three viewing decks (both inside and out)
- Want to know more? Check out their website
The Fine Print
Offer expires 24 December, 2016 (must be booked & used by this date)
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability & weather (ph : 0800 367 326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
Original value based on standard rate
Milford Sound Cruise option is for 8:55am only - check in at the JUCY Cruise counter, Milford Sound terminal building, 20 minutes before departure
For more information, check the website http://www.jucycruize.co.nz
Must be used in one visit
Adults (16 & up) only, children's tickets can be purchased from JUCY Cruize Milford Sound http://www.jucycruize.co.nz/milford-sound-day-trip/
Queenstown office 26B Shotover Street
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Treat yourself to a breathtaking tour of one of the most beautiful parts of the country with two fantastic options on offer. Both include a spectacular journey to stunning Fiordland National Park.
You'll be given a chance to experience a unique New Zealand vista, dominated by the mighty Mitre Peak, and passing close enough to the area's waterfalls - Fairy and Sterling - that you'll be able to feel the spray on your face. The boat will stop, giving you a chance to take a few snaps and if you're super lucky, you might even spy a few of the Sound's locals - seals, penguins and dolphins.
$35 for an 8:55am Milford Sound Cruise (Value $45)
Experience breathtaking Milford Sound aboard the Sounds' friendliest cruise. Designed for Milford, the modern catamaran Maiden of Milford will provide close up viewing from 3 decks of the boat, inside and out. The cruise travels beneath sheer cliff faces of the mountains that rise almost vertically from the depths of the fiord and out into the Tasman Sea.
- Only available on 8:55am Departure only
- Check is required 20mins prior to cruise departure at the JUCY Cruise counter, Milford Sound terminal building, Milford Sound
- Cruise Duration – 2 hours (returns 10:55am)
- A selection of food & drinks available for purchase from their on-board Pita Pit outlet
- Complimentary tea & hot water
- Informative commentary
$89 for a JUCY Sunriser Coach Milford Sound Cruise - Queenstown Departure (Value $115)
The early bird catches the worm, and so can you - take the JUCY Sunriser coach and be first to Milford sound and first back to Queenstown, giving you a full night of fun on the town.
Sit back draw the curtains and have a snooze as you travel firstly to Te Anau. Wake up and enjoy a breakfast break before making the rest of the journey through the stunning Fiordland National Park to Milford sound.
Enjoy uncrowded scenic stops on your journey before you cruise on The 11:15 am sailing. Indulge in their tasty food options on board, with free tea, and espresso coffee available to purchase. Includes complimentary pickups from central Queenstown locations and along Frankton Road.
- 6:00am departure (summer season only) Approx Return 6pm
- Informative commentary throughout the day
- Unique nature walks & photo stops along the way
- Onboard cinema, air conditioning
- 90 minute Scenic Milford Sound boat cruise at 11:15am
- Lunches, snacks & drinks available for purchase on cruise