Quality Car Audio
From $35 for an FM Band Expander incl. Installation from Quality Car Audio (value up to $90)
- Fine Print
- Make the most of your car radio with 50% off a FM bandwidth expander from Quality Car Audio:
- $35 for a band expander installed on all pre-2003 Japanese imports (value $70)
- $45 for a band expander installed on post-2004 European imports, all Nissans + Subaru Legacy and Outback vehicles (value $90)
- This treat includes installation by experienced and qualified car audio technicians.
- Tune into any radio station in NZ with 40mhz.
- Most European, Japanese makes/models from 2004 require an additional adapter - this is included in the second option.
- If you are unsure of which option to purchase, please contact Quality Car Audio prior to purchase.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 25 May, 2016
Multiple vouchers may be purchased (limit: 2 for you and 2 as gifts)
Private customers only
Bookings are essential for installation & are subject to availability
In the unlikely event that your vehicle requires extra parts, there will be additional costs
If a band expander is unable to be installed, a refund will be granted
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law or otherwise specified)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
I love listening to the radio, but with today's multiple media options, the car is the only place it gets my full attention. That's why I want my car to be as radio-tastic as possible!
You'll be listening to radio all over the country to your heart's content with one of the two handy band expanders on offer today (and at a fantastic price too).
Quality Car Audio Limited have been providing Christchurch with high quality audio services since 2004. They are car audio specialists who feature the best brands available and then top off the experience with impeccable service.
Put down your smartphones, tablets, laptops and newspapers and hit Buy Now on this treat to get the full frequency!