Stephen's Driving School
From $40 for Motorbike Training and Handling Courses from Stephens Driving School (Value Up To $295)
- Fine Print
- Course covers motor cycle training with "Basic Handling Skills" to obtain your motorbike learner license
- 3 options:
- $40 for 1 hour of additional riding training, for those new to riding a motorbike or those that want a "pre-course" riding refresher (value $80)
- $89 for a motorbike handling course (value $235)
- $115 for a motorbike handling course including motorcycle & helmet hire (value $295)
- Lessons are held every Sunday 8am - 12pm (wet or fine), at the South end of the Riverside carpark, next to Ewen Bridge, Lower Hutt
- Offer valid from 6 July to 6 September 2016
The Fine Print
Offer valid from 6 July to 6 September 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 425423 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
After this, when people tell you to get on yer bike, you can finally grant their wish.
Today's treat from Stephen's Driving School will take you through a motorcycle handling course for only $89 - or $115, if you need a bike and helmet provided for you. This is the basic handling skills test, legally required so you can sit your motorbike learners licence - the first of the three stages to get your full licence. As an added bonus, you can also get an hour of riding training for $40, which is perfect for those new to riding a motorbike or those that want a "pre-course" riding refresher.
As you may know, to ride a motorcycle on the road, you need a Class 6 (motorcycle) licence. The course is around three and a half hours long, allowing you to build up the skills you'll need to be confident and safe on your bike. These are held every Sunday, 8am - 12pm, at the South end of the Riverside carpark, next to Ewen Bridge, Lower Hutt.
Make sure, when you come along, that you're wearing a safety-approved helmet, gloves, good footwear (preferably boots), a jacket and trousers (no shorts or t-shirts). A helmet and gloves can be provided if needed (when requested in advance).