NZ Badminton Centre
From $5 for a 60min Badminton Court or Table Tennis Table Hire, Options to incl. Rackets, Shuttles, Bats & Balls Available from NZ Badminton Centre (Value Up To $41)
- Fine Print
- Burning off some steam in the itty bitty backyard will see you running in circles, but today’s excellent offer is the perfect alternative!
- Get competitive with a bit of badminton or table tennis at NZ Badminton Centre - the biggest badminton centre in NZ! Choose from the options below:
- $5 for a 60min weekday badminton court hire between 7am - 4pm (value $10)
- $9 for a 60min weekday badminton court hire between 7am - 4pm including 2 rackets and 2 shuttles (value $26)
- $15 for a 60min badminton court hire anytime (value $25)
- $19 for a 60min badminton court hire anytime including 2 rackets and 2 shuttles (value $41)
- $9 for a 60 min table tennis court hire including 2 bats and 1 ball (value $18)
- NZ Badminton Centre is located in East Tamaki and offers a range of sporting facilities and sporting equipment for you to hire and use
- Open 7 days
- A great energetic activity for these school holidays!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 24 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
Bookings recommended, ph: 09 272 7119 and mention your voucher code
Present voucher on arrival
Must be used in 1 visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
If the rumpus room and front garden are bearing the brunt of all that rough and tumble activity - save those flower beds with today’s exciting offer!
Give yourself or the kids a new place to play with some time at the badminton or table tennis court. With options including equipment hire, it’s the perfect pozzie for having some fun and burning off that extra energy these school holidays.
NZ Badminton Centre is located in East Tamaki and features 13 dedicated badminton courts, 2 table tennis courts and a fitness lounge. With a timber floor with special cushioning, great lighting, a reception facility, onsite cafe and ample parking, it’s a great place to practice your sporting skills.
Some of the courts have a height of up to 11.5m and are made with the same type of court mats that are used at the Olympics! The centre is conveniently located just five minutes from the Southern Motorway exits and is open 365 days a year, from 6am - midnight.
Check out the onsite pro shop with professional advisers and quality products that are the same range as many Olympic players and national teams use. The NZ Badminton Centre also has onsite coaches available for players to consult or organise special coaching and training programmes with (consultation is at an extra cost).
Snap up your vouchers and get competitive at NZ Badminton Centre!