Aall Clear Window Cleaning
From $54 for Gutter Cleaning from Aall Clear WIndow Cleaning (Value Up To $125)
- Fine Print
- Gutters in need of a spring clean?
- Check out these two great options from the good guys at Aall Clear to remove winter's debris:
- $54 for gutter clean for a 3 bedroom single storey house (up to 150sqm)
- $64 for gutter clean for a 4 bedroom single storey house (up to 200sqm)
- Avoid any gutter related problems and keep up with your home maintenance by getting the professionals in to take of it for you
- Valid for single storey homes within Christchurch city boundaries; north to Rangiora, east to Ferrymead/Hillsborough, North Canterbury to Amberley across to Sefton, Ashleigh, Rangiora, Fernside, Flaxton, Clarkville, Ohoka & Swannanoa.
- Available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 14 October, 2016
Bookings essential, subject to availability - please call 027 535 3564 and mention your voucher number
Available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Single storey only
Must have access around property for ladders
3 Bedroom Room up to 150 square metre & 4 bedroom up to 200 square metres
Must have ladder access to gutters
Travel area is Christchurch city boundaries; north to Rangiora, east to Ferrymead/Hillsborough, North Canterbury to Amberley across to Sefton, Ashleigh, Rangiora, Fernside, Flaxton, Clarkville, Ohoka, Swannanoa. Extra charges outside of these areas payable directly to Aall Clear Window Cleaning
Work undertaken will be subject to weather conditions\
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
The last time I tried to clean my gutters I got so close. I had the ladder out. I managed to put it up on my own. I put on the special gutter cleaning gloves.
I just don't like heights okay! I can't do it! I TRIED.
Thankfully Aall Clear Window Cleaning have a neat treat thatll get the gutters clean as a whistle and keep me safe on ground level. Phew!
Cleaning gutters means that rain will flow properly off your roof into the gutters, which will ensure effective flow into the drainage system. Water flowing over the sides of your gutter can potentially cause mould, and a back-up or clog can make water begin to pool on the roof and cause leakages. Avoid all that by having a professional do the job you dont want to do, and rest easy knowing youre not going to have expensive problems down the line.
Get your gutters sorted and your phobias at bay with Aall Clear Window Cleaning.