- Fine Print
- Lawnging for a better lawn? Look no further than this great green offer!
- Most lawns look great when first established, but deteriorates over time from choice of wrong grass species, lack of nutrients, inadequate irrigation, insect attack or simply being choked and overrun by weeds.
- EcoTec's LawnFix branch has five fantastic options for your lawn:
- $59 for Weed Spray
- $79 for Autumn lawn boost (fertiliser)
- $96 for Pest Spray
- $129 for Weed Spay & Autumn lawn boost (fertiliser)
- $220 for Weed Spay, Autumn lawn boost (fertiliser), & Pest Spray
- Beautiful lawns enhance your property’s street appeal, making them attractive for resale.
- You can spend a fortune on DIY products and still not achieve what you need. Our “Lawn Doctor” machine applies selective sprays without spray drift.
- EcoTec's trained, approved handlers use professional grade products. They are GROWSAFE certified.
- Travel includes within 25 km of Christchurch CBD incl. Pegasus, Rangiora, Rolleston & Lincoln.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 16 July, 2016
Booking are essential & subject to availability
Travel included within 25 km of Christchurch CBD incl. Pegasus, Rangiora, Rolleston & Lincoln
24-hour cancellation policy applies
Offer valid on sections up to 500M2
Contact EcoTec if you have a larger section
Offer can be redeemed Mon - Fri. Saturdays by arrangement only
All dogs and pets must be locked away.
Animals to be kept off the lawn for 24hrs post treatment
If you choose a pest treatment your neightbours must be informed before it can be applied. EcoTec will provide a letter to give to your neighbours, which you are responsible to provide them by legal obligation
Treatments are more effective if completed prior to mowing
Maximum grass height is 75m
Voucher is valid for 1 property only
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Feeling forlawn about the goodness of your grass? The LawnFix team has the fix!
Notice holes and dead patches in your lawn? This could indicate you have a lawn pest, such as Grass Grub, Porina or Black Beetle. These pests feed on the grass roots and kill your lawn.
Weeds are unavoidable. Seeds can come embedded in new top soil, carried by the wind and in bird dropping. If not addressed weeds can choke the grass.
EcoTec's LawnFix team has five fabulous options for your lawn to get it healthy, luscious and weed- or pest-free.
Option 1 & 2. Weed spray & Autumn lawn boost (fertiliser) will be completed during one visit. Using their Lawn Doctor, the weed spray is completed firstly, followed by the fertiliser that is applied by a walk behind spreader.
Within 7-10 you can expect the weed to begin curling up and start to die. To maximise the effects of the fertiliser the property owner should apply water afterwards - should it not rain.
Option 3 All dogs and pets must be locked away. Animals to be kept off the lawn for 24hrs post treatment. If you choose a pest treatment, your neighbours must be informed before it can be applied. EcoTec will provide a letter to give to your neighbours, which you are responsible to provide them under legal obligation.
Option 5 Autumn lawn boost (fertiliser), weed spray & pest spray. The pest spray will be applied firstly and then 7-10 days later we will return to complete the weed and fertilise spray
EcoTec Canterbury are a locally owned and operated company and has two divisions. One area focuses upon commercial clients addressing hydroseeding and erosion control. Their other division, LawnFix, focuses upon our residential clients. They sow amazing looking new lawns and also transform exisiting patchy, weedy, prickly, mossy and unsightly lawns into luxuriant, lush green lawns - and keep them looking that way all year long.
For lush, green, weed-free lawns, EcoTec has you covered!