From $649 Per Person for a Four-Night Comedy Themed Cruise from Sydney to Auckland Aboard the Pacific Pearl incl. One Way Flight from Auckland to Sydney, Meals & More from Gitaway Promotions (6 Accommodation Options Available)
- Fine Print
- Experience lashings of laughter all wrapped up in hearty servings of luxury, all while aboard a cruise ship covered with comedians! Smile through the seas with today’s exciting offer!
- The package includes a one way flight from Auckland to Sydney plus a four-night comedy themed cruise from Sydney to Auckland on Pacific Pearl including accommodation, on-board credit, meals and more
- Spend 4 nights at sea from Sydney to Auckland as some of the best comedians take the stage each night. With the Comedy Wave Gala (a must see!), family friendly and cheeky adults only shows in the Sit Down Comedy Club, there’s something to make everyone smile!
- If you think you have what it takes to take the stage, try a comedy workshop (fee applies) where the pros will give you inside tips. Then, with your new skills, make your debut at the Comedy Wave Gong Show, where our celebrity comedians will judge your performance. Who knows? You could be discovered on the night!
- Bookings essential – must be booked by 5:00pm on 23 September 2016
- See the accommodation options below:
- Quad Share
- $649 per person - inside cabin
- $769 per person - ocean view
- $1069 per person - suite
- Twin Share
- $779 per person - inside cabin
- $859 per person - ocean view
- $1249 per person - suite
- Check out all the cruise info just below and get your giggling grin on for a comedic cruise you’ll never forget!
The Fine Print
Bookings essential - must be received by 5:00pm on 30 September 2016 or voucher will be void
Offer expires 30 January, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 20 for you & 20 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 888 283 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
Extended stays in Sydney is permitted however this is subject to availability and a surcharge may apply
Single supplement applies to those travelling solo
Upgrades are available subject to availability and surcharges will apply
Airline is at discretion of merchant and subject to availability
Deal includes checked baggage
Where for reasons outside of the control of Gitaway Vacations NZ Ltd any component of your package is changed or becomes unavailable (for example due to weather conditions, mechanical failure or maintenance, change of schedule or other circumstances) they reserve the right to substitute reasonable alternative components to your package
Subject to the conditions of the suppliers
Travel insurance is not included but highly recommended
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in one visit
Not for use with other offers
Payments are non-refundable once confirmed
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
If you really need convincing...
Whether you giggle, guffaw, snort or cackle, if you love a laugh then this is a getaway just for you!
One way flight from Auckland to Sydney
Four-night cruise from Sydney to Auckland on Pacific Pearl
30 January 2017: Fly from Auckland to Sydney
Depart Sydney on Pacific Pearl at 4:00pm (Check in starts at 11:00am)
31 January: At sea
01 February: At sea
02 February: At sea
03 February: Arrive Auckland, New Zealand at 7:00am
About the Pacific Pearl:
The Pacific Pearl takes entertainment and enjoyment to new levels with a huge range of activities and entertainment on offer around the clock. The deck features a giant LED big screen and an outdoor circus arena where jaw-dropping acrobatics are performed. Inside, you'll find 270 degree views and entertainment galore in The Dome; a great range of bars including MIX cocktail bar and pub-style venue The Orient; and spectacular production shows in the Marquee Theatre.
Pacific Pearl now includes P&O Edge Adventure Park – the largest Adventure Park at sea in New Zealand. P&O Edge is filled with action-packed, high adrenalin activities. That means you can climb, swing, jump and race your way through the ship, whether you’re ascending high above the Big Screen, climbing the aft funnel or flying around the Atrium, you’ll see your ship like never before. (costs apply for these activities).
Whether you're sampling á la carte selections in The Waterfront Restaurant, or tucking into the buffet or enjoying juicy burger at The Grill, your taste buds will be in heaven. For a little extra, splash out at the celebrity chef restaurant Salt grill by Luke Mangan and try the delicate crab omelette or liquorice parfait with lime syrup.
Please note that the currency used on-board is Australian dollars (AUD).
Bars, pubs and nightclubs
viZion Laser Light Shows
Sit Down Comedy Club
Game shows and competitions
Huge selection of deck games including golf putting, table tennis, quoits and more
Pacific Cirque™ circus class
Kick back in Oasis, their child-free quiet zone complete with cushioned deck chairs, a private bar and views of the ship’s wake
Take a dip in the pool or laze beside it
Relax in a hot tub
Unwind in a sauna or steam room (charges apply)