- Fine Print
- Challenging, fun and exciting - you can't go wrong with a maze!
- Rotorua's 3D Maze is the longest, most complex maze in New Zealand
- Three great options for a day out with family and friends:
- $6.50 for Child Entry (Value $9)
- $9.50 for Adult Entry (Value $12)
- $26 for Family Entry (Value $35)
- Got littlies? No worries - under fives get free entry
- The maze takes an average of 45 minutes to complete, so plan about an hour for your visit
- Ample parking and space for coaches
- For groups of 10 or more please book in advance
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 30 April, 2017
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Subject to availability
Family Pass two adults and two children OR one adult and three children
Open daily 10:00am - 6:00pm
Child is 5 - 15 years
Under 5's are free
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Get lost! No, no, sorry I didn't mean to be rude. I mean get lost in the awesome 3D Maze Rotorua!
If you're looking for an awesome outdoor family activity for you and the kids to enjoy this school holidays, look no further.
With 1.7 km of paths and countless twists and turns, the maze will challenge young and old alike!
Perfect for a day out with family, friends and groups - bring a picnic or purchase snacks on site and enjoy the gorgeous, natural bush setting.
Hit Buy Now and snap up a for a treat that's, as the kids say, literally amaze!