Waikato Property Maintenance
From $69 for 1, 2 or 3 Photoelectric Smoke Alarms with 10 Year Battery Life Installed from Waikato Property Maintenance
- Fine Print
- Protect your family, your home and your possessions with this great offer from Waikato Property Merchants
- Equip your property with photoelectric smoke alarms, including installation:
- $69 for one alarm supplied & installed
- $129 for two alarms supplied & installed
- $179 for three alarms supplied & installed
- Each alarm features a sealed 10 year long-life battery & 10 year warranty - that's up to a decade of protection in just one installation
- You'll also receive a certificate of supply and installation for insurance purposes
- Photoelectric sensors are ideal for sensing smoke from slow smouldering fires - great in kitchens, living rooms, hallways & bedrooms
- Perfect for homes or rental properties
- NZ Building Code compliant (certified to EN14604:2005) & meets proposed 2016 rental housing legislation regarding smoke alarm types
The Fine Print
Offer expires 7 September, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 022 385 2539, email email@example.com or book online at http://www.waikatopropertymaintenance.co.nz/contact.html and quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Travel costs included within 15km of Hamilton CBD - additional charges may apply outside this area, please enquire for details
Limit 1 voucher per property
All services must be used by 1 customer in 1 visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Listen, it's not important who put their packet of instant noodles in the toaster and may have slightly engulfed the kitchen in just the teensiest bit of flame.
Fine, I was hungry for instant noodles, all right? And the microwave just didn't seem 'instant' enough.
Anyway. The point is that accidents happen, and so do fires - so protect your home and your family with these photoelectric smoke alarms!
The friendly team from Waikato Property Maintenance will come to you and install one, two or three alarms. Each alarm features a long-life lithium battery designed to provide you with up to 10 years' protection, along with a 10 year warranty to back it up.
This state-of-the art smoke alarm features the latest photoelectric sensor technology with MCU processing, which helps eliminate nuisance alarms. Manufactured to strict ISO9000 standards with high stability SMT circuitry, this alarm is designed to provide consistent and accurate smoke sensing performance during its 10 year lifetime.
Waikato Property Maintenance's dedicated team members are all Hamilton locals with a range of skills in interior & exterior property maintenance services. They know what it takes to provide outstanding service, with great communication from the outset - your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Fire safety is serious stuff, so be sure to click Buy Now and protect your home thanks to Waikato Property Maintenance.
Now if you'll excuse me, I think my noodles are ready.