From $80 for Spouting & Gutter Cleaning with Options for 2, 3 or 4 Bedroom Homes from Canterbury Waterblast (Value Up To $175) + $20 Return Voucher
- Fine Print
- Three top options to get your gutters in order this spring:
- $80 for a Spouting and Gutter Clean for a 2 Bedroom Home - up to 40m of Guttering (Value $140)
- $90 for a Spouting and Gutter Clean for a 3 Bedroom Hom - up to 45m of Guttering (Value $157)
- $100 for a Spouting and Gutter Clean for a 4 Bedroom Home - up to 50m of Guttering (Value $175)
- All options receive a $20 return voucher that is valid for 12 months from appointment for any service
- Valid for single storey homes only with safe access
- Available Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm
- Canterbury Waterblast uses SkyVac, a safe and effective method to remove any leaves, mulch, moss or slime that can build up over time
- Valid 15km from Christchurch CBD ($1 per km charge outside of this boundary)
- Check out their website and & like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 11 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 1 as a gift)
1 voucher per property
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability & weather conditions - call 033657960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote voucher code
Any queries call or text JC 021923631
Available Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm
48 hour cancellation policy voucher void
$20 fee to reschedule if less than 24 hours notice
Valid 15km from Christchurch CBD outside of these areas there is a $1 per km charge
Preventative service only - damaged or blocked drains, emergency service etc. not included
Any cleaning done over 50 metres will be charged at a special rate of $2.50 per metre, with a minimum charge of $25 & paid directly to Canterbury Waterblast
Valid for single storey houses only and must have safe access around the house for ladders if required
Gutters with gutter guard or underground drains installed not included
$20 return voucher that is valid for 12 months from appointment for any of their services & is not transferable
No exchanges. No refunds or cashback (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
The last of the leaves have fallen! Unfortunately, they've all fallen into my gutters. Time for a spring clean!
Canterbury Waterblast is here to help us stay on solid ground and get our gutters in good condition. Blocked or damaged spouting can overflow, causing surface and structural damage, fungal growth, insect infestation and dry rot that are often not apparent until it's too late.
Spoutings are also your first line of defence against erosion around your foundations. Photographic evidence from Canterbury Waterblast's camera inspection will highlight any areas of concern, giving you peace of mind that your spouting and associated pipework is well-maintained and working as intended.
Canterbury Waterblast is a local family-owned business that has cared for the Christchurch community for over 30 years. Using the latest spouting vacuum systems and remote cameras, Canterbury Waterblast can inspect and clear spoutings on both residential and commercial properties from the safety of the ground - this keeps safety issues (and their cost to you!) to a minimum.
They don't just deal with gutters - Canterbury Waterblast specialses in a raft of services including blocked drains, cleaning and suction of septic tanks, waterblasting driveways, swimming pools, commercial machinery, houses and commercial buildings, oil spillage clean-up, and moss and graffiti removal.