Riccarton House of Beauty
From $84 for Multiple IPL Treatments for Men and Women from Riccarton House of Beauty
- Fine Print
- Say bye bye to body hair with these great offers from Riccarton House of Beauty!
- $84 for 3 IPL Upper Lip Treatments (Value $210)
- $84 for 3 IPL Tummy Line (Snail Trail) Treatments - Women Only (Value $210)
- $96 for 3 IPL Chin Treatments (Value $240)
- $116 for 3 IPL Lip and Chin Treatments (Value $290)
- $144 for 3 IPL Underarm Treatments (Value $360)
- $168 for 3 IPL Bikini or High Bikini Treatments (Value $420)
- $204 for 3 IPL Brazilian Treatments (Value $510)
- $290 for 3 IPL 3 Lower or Upper Leg Treatments (Value $660)
- $84 for 3 IPL Back of Neck Treatments - Male (Value $210)
- $240 for 3 IPL Abdomen Treatments - Male (Value $600)
- $480 for 3 IPL Chest Treatments - Male (Value $1200)
- $480 for 3 IPL Back Treatments - Male (Value $1200)
- Pain-free with long lasting effects – make waxing, shaving and nasty ingrown hairs a thing of the past with these great EFB Fluence medical grade IPL Hair Reduction treatments for both women and men
- Purchase up to 2 vouchers 2 different areas (treatment for each area must be completed in 1 session)
- All new IPL clients require a free consultation before beginning treatment - your consultation and first treatment must be booked and undertaken by Wednesday 12 October and it is recommended at 6-8 weekly intervals subsequently for best results
- Hair should be visible - clients must not shave prior to treatments
- Now under new management, Riccarton House of Beauty is proud to offer the highest quality beauty treatments to Riccarton
- Situated opposite Dux Dine with easy parking at the rear of the complex
- Check out their website and be sure to like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Treatments expire on 31 January, 2016
Bookings are essential and subject to availability - call 03 348 0252 and mention your voucher number
You can purchase up to 2 vouchers for 2 different treatment areas but these must be used in 1 treatment session
All new IPL clients require a free consultation before beginning treatment - your consultation and first treatment must be booked and undertaken by Wednesday 12 October and it is recommended at 6-8 weekly intervals subsequently for best results
Clients are to not carry out any form of epilation (tweezing, waxing) 4 weeks before treatment or inbetween sessions
No sun exposure in area to be treated 4 weeks before treatment, or use of photosensitizing products for 7 days before treatment (self tanning lotion, spray tanning, tanning activators)
IPL is not suitable for fair or red hair
Not suitable for skin types Fitzpatrick V or above
Multiple sessions are required for maximum results
IPL is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, people taking St John's Wort or any medication causing photosensitivity
If unsure whether this treatment is suitable please consult with your doctor to check
72 hour cancellation policy applies or 1 treatment is void
Voucher must be used by 1 person and cannot be transferred
Hair should be visible - clients must not shave before prior to hair reduction treatments
No exchanges. No refunds or cashback (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
I believe in two things - cleverness and efficiency, and I've just cracked the most cleverly efficacious way to save time in the morning!
Thanks to this great offer from Riccarton House of Beauty I can ditch the razor and dedicate those extra 10 minutes to important things like sleeping, or drinking coffee, or not being late to work.
EFB Fluence IPL Hair Removal by EFB beaute is a state-of-the-art IPL Hair reduction system manufactured in France. Born from in-depth research and detailed analysis of the various existing techniques – the result being an advanced technology machine which is extremely safe and of an excellent performance standard that is suitable for skin types Fitzpatrick V and above.
Now under new management, Hana and her qualified team of beauty therapists will ensure a professional service with maximum results, be it skin concerns, hair removal or for pure relaxation and pampering.
Please note: All new clients require a free consultation before beginning treatment – your consultation and treatment must be booked and undertaken by Wednesday 12 October. It is recommended treatments continue at 6-8 weekly intervals subsequently for best results. Timing and number of treatments will be subject to your therapist’s recommendations.
Riccarton House of Beauty is committed to providing the very best service in an environment that is discreet, relaxed and tranquil. All of their team undergo regular professional development, ensuring you receive only the best in treatment and care.
Click Buy Now and say 'see you later' to unwanted hair!