Ace Building & Electrical
From $89 for 2, 4 or 8 Man Hours of Building Labour from Ace Building & Electrical (value up to $880)
- Fine Print
- Get those building jobs sorted with Ace Building & Electrical.
- For those 1 man jobs:
- $89 for 2 hours of building labour (1 builder, 2 hours)
- $159 for 4 hours of building labour (1 builder, 4 hours)
- $290 for 8 hours of building labour (1 builder, 8 hours)
- And for a dynamic duo:
- $155 for 2 man hours of building labour (2 builders, 2 man hours total)
- $280 for 4 man hours of building labour (2 builders, 4 man hours total)
- $500 for 8 man hours of building labour (2 builders, 8 man hours total)
- Includes travel within 15km of Dunedin city centre.
- Check out Ace Building & Electrical on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 16/05/16.
Bookings are essential, subject to availability & weather conditions.
Times stated are in man hours.
Strictly 1 voucher per property - vouchers cannot be combined.
Must be used in 1 visit.
Materials, plans, machinery hire and additional labour if required are at an additional cost payable directly to Ace Builders.
Regular hourly rate is $55+gst per hour.
Valid for travel with a 15km radius of Dunedin City Centre - areas outside this will incur an additional travel cost payable to Ace Builders.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Not for use with other offers.
Redemption instructions can be found on the voucher.
If you really need convincing...
I have sad news: after 12 years of affectionate fishy companionship, my goldfish Jaws has finally bitten the dust.
He was a great and loyal pet, and he deserves a better send-off than the ol' flush-and-forget treatment. I'm thinking a 12 foot marble pyramid on the lawn. Jaws would've liked that.
But goldfish funerary monuments don't just build themselves... which is where this treat from Ace Building & Electrical comes in!
With up to 8 man hours of labour, and with options for teams of either one or two builders, it's perfect for getting a head-start on your latest building project - whether it's goldfish-tiny or monumental.
RIP, sweet Jaws! We'll have you a pyramid fit for a pharaoh in no time - all thanks to the team from Ace Building & Electrical.