Ace Building & Electrical
From $89 for 2, 4 or 8 Man Hours of Building Labour from Ace Building & Electrical (value up to $880)
- Fine Print
- Get those building jobs sorted with Ace Building & Electrical.
- For those 1 man jobs:
- $89 for 2 hours of building labour (1 builder, 2 hours)
- $159 for 4 hours of building labour (1 builder, 4 hours)
- $290 for 8 hours of building labour (1 builder, 8 hours)
- And for a dynamic duo:
- $155 for 2 man hours of building labour (2 builders, 2 man hours total)
- $280 for 4 man hours of building labour (2 builders, 4 man hours total)
- $500 for 8 man hours of building labour (2 builders, 8 man hours total)
- Includes travel within 15km of Dunedin city centre.
- Check out Ace Building & Electrical on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 24/07/2016
We strongly encourage bookings to be made by 24/06/2016. Bookings after this date cannot be guaranteed. If there are no available bookings after 24/06/2016, simply contact our Customer Support Team before 24/07/2016 and you will be entitled to a full credit back to your account
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability and weather conditions
Times stated are in man hours
Strictly 1 voucher per property - vouchers cannot be combined
Must be used in 1 visit
Materials, plans, machinery hire and additional labour if required are at an additional cost payable directly to Ace Builders
Regular hourly rate is $55+gst per hour
Valid for travel with a 15km radius of Dunedin City Centre - areas outside this will incur an additional travel cost payable to Ace Builders.
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
I have sad news: after 12 years of affectionate fishy companionship, my goldfish Jaws has finally bitten the dust.
He was a great and loyal pet, and he deserves a better send-off than the ol' flush-and-forget treatment. I'm thinking a 12 foot marble pyramid on the lawn. Jaws would've liked that.
But goldfish funerary monuments don't just build themselves... which is where this treat from Ace Building & Electrical comes in!
With up to 8 man hours of labour, and with options for teams of either one or two builders, it's perfect for getting a head-start on your latest building project - whether it's goldfish-tiny or monumental.
RIP, sweet Jaws! We'll have you a pyramid fit for a pharaoh in no time - all thanks to the team from Ace Building & Electrical.