$145 for a Full Body Skin Check & MoleMate™ Dermoscopy Skin Assessment from Koru Clinic
- Fine Print
- Don't let a stray mole turn you into a worry wart!
- Just $145 for a Full Body Skin Check & MoleMate™ Dermoscopy Skin Assessment.
- New Zealand and Australia have the highest rates of skin cancer in the world, so give yourself peace of mind by getting your skin checked now.
- Easy to find Cashmere location at 31 Colombo Street.
- Appointments available Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays (by appointment).
- The use of MoleMate™ technology reduces the need for costly and time consuming skin excisions of harmless lesions.
- Koru Clinic brings together a range of trained and qualified medical and nursing professionals, with current and proven therapies and treatments, to offer you the best and most comprehensive approach to meeting your skin and body care needs.
- Check them out on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 3/08/2016
24-hour cancellation policy applies
Booking essential, subject to availability via (03) 372 3589 or email
Valid Tuesdays Fridays and Saturdays (Saturdays subject to availability)
Recommended to book well in advance
Valid for 1 full body skin & mole checks (should this be required)
Other treatments/procedures will incur extra charge (ie. if you require surgery)
Some patients will not have moles requiring photography/dermoscopy
Full body skin check & MoleMate(TM) dermoscopy skin assessment is normally completed within 30 minutes
24hr cancellation policy applies or voucher void
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
When it comes to unchecked moles and skin, it's not hard to connect the dots.
Seriously, I got a vivid and joined all the dots on my stomach and guess what it said?
"See a professional and get us checked."
I can't argue with my moles, so I'm picking up today's treat from Koru Clinic and their Full Body Skin Check & MoleMate™ Dermoscopy Skin Assessment.
MoleMate™ is the latest technological advance in dermoscopy. It uses a Siascope dermal imaging camera which enables the doctor to examine a skin lesion or mole in several high definition views and cross sections, to a depth of 2mm below the skin’s surface.
It has proven to be highly effective in assisting doctors to detect and diagnose skin cancers and also to reassure patients whose moles and lesions are not suspicious.
Koru clinic's medical and registered nursing staff work together with beauty therapists, to assess your skin and develop a treatment plan to suit you.
Hit Buy Now to get the skinny on your skin, thanks to Koru Clinic!