- Fine Print
- This awesome dance fitness class is great for all sizes, shapes, fitness levels and dance abilities - have fun no matter who you are!
- Learn simple dance moves, add your own style and groove your way to feeling great inside and out.
- You'll also get a $10 discount if you go on to purchase a multi-GROOVE pass before March 25, 2016!
- Sessions take place on Saturdays 10am - 11am & Wednesdays 7:30pm - 8:30pm at Anomaly Dance Studio.
- Hana Studio is one of only a few NZ studios offering THEGROOVE dance sessions, developed by Misty Tripoli.
The Fine Print
Not valid for previous pass holders in the last six months.
Classes take place Saturdays 10am - 11am & Wednesdays 7:30pm - 8:30pm at Anomaly Dance Studio.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
If you're looking for a fun way to get on the dance floor and get a workout that leaves you feeling great inside and out - this treat's got your name all over it. And soon, your feet as well!
This treat is one that's fun for everyone (men and women alike!) and will have you working up a sweet sweat. Don't consider yourself much of a dancer? No worries! You'll learn simple dance moves from a variety of dance styles and dance them how you like, because there is no right or wrong way.
A whole range of music styles are used in each session, including Latin, hip hop, pop, rock and more. With great music and moves, you'll loosen up your body and work out any tension and tight spots, leaving you relaxed and feeling wonderful.
Instructor Paula is the New Zealand GROOVEambassador as well as THEGROOVE's first facilitator in NZ. Don't miss out on her expertise! THEGROOVE was named by Shape Magazine (USA) as one of the 15 next big fitness trends.
Leave the folk at the gyms to their repetitive weight regimes and way-too-serious cardio classes. Hana Studio is here with a treat to get you grooving your way to a fitter and happier you.