Hands on Health
$30 for a 1 Hour Relaxation, Pregnancy, Remedial, Head Massage or Reflexology from Hands on Health (value $60)
- Fine Print
- Treat yourself to a 1 hour massage, with 5 styles available:
- Relaxation massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Remedial massage
- Indian Head massage
- Choose from honey balm or coconut oil for your treatment.
- Available with qualified massage therapist Donna.
- If purchased as a gift, you can contact Hands on Health to send out a gift card.
The Fine Print
Booking essential by May 27, subject to availability.
Dates available to June 20.
1 voucher per person, per visit.
Not available with Gordon.
Single appointments available only.
Valid for minors only if parent or guardian present.
24hr postponement policy applies or voucher void.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Struggling with stress? Ticked off by tension? Had it up to here with niggling aches and pains?
Time to treat yourself to an hour of massage from Hands on Health. There's five styles to choose from:
- Relaxation Massage - Head to toe relaxation. Can incorporate scalp and foot massage for an extremely deep de-stress.
- Pregnancy Massage - Relieve the pressure on legs, hips, back, and shoulders. From 2nd trimester onward, a bolstered, side-lying position is used for your comfort and safety.
- Remedial Massage - Good for treating injuries and pain, incl. whiplash, frozen shoulder, bad knees/ankles and movement issues. Uses a combination of pressure points, postural analysis, flowing and firm massage strokes.
- Indian Head Massage - Shoulders, upper back, neck, face and scalp massage that is performed with you seated and clothed. No oil is required but coconut oil can be used if requested.
- Reflexology - Start with a foot soak to soften rough heels, shoulders are massaged while you soak. Lay back and relax while you receive Reflexology of the feet and lower legs, sending you into deep relaxation.
You'll be treated by Donna (11 years' experience). Working alongside Dr Alan Wade in Auckland for several years has given Donna a lot of resources to help you become free from pain and stress. Muscle tension and stress melt away under Donna's professional touch. You know you deserve it.
Click the Buy button and find out first-hand just how fabulous a massage from Hands on Health feels!
Treat Me Massage Terms of Service: Massage is a safe space for both customer and therapist. All services are non-sexual and no form of harassment is tolerated.