Heat Pump Cleaning Company
From $59 for a Heat Pump Clean & Maintenance Check for 1, 2, or 3 Units from from the Heat Pump Cleaning Company (value up to $435)
- Fine Print
- Maintenance is key to keeping your heat pump running smoothly, reducing your power consumption and increasing performance!
- 3 great options:
- $59 for a full heat pump clean and maintenance check on 1 unit (value $145)
- $95 for a full heat pump clean and maintenance check on 2 units in the same house (value $290)
- $140 for a full heat pump clean and maintenance check on 3 units in the same house (value $435)
- Amazing value for households with multiple heat pumps!
- Need more heat? If you've got blocked evaporator coils, that could be reducing efficiency by up to 30%.
- Put your trust in New Zealand's largest heat pump cleaning specialist.
- The Heat Pump Cleaning Company are 100% Kiwi owned and operated.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 20/04/2016.
Booking essential, subject to availability.
For the 2 & 3 unit heat pump clean option, both heat pumps must be located in the same house & be serviced in 1 visit.
Gas temperatures checked, but gas top ups extra.
Not for commercial use.
Missed appointments will incur a $44 surcharge or voucher void.
Doesn't include repair or parts costs.
Not valid for hidden condensate pumps.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Your heat pump works hard all year round, keeping your home warm in the depths of winter and chill during the muggier months. It's about time we say thanks by taking advantage of today's terrific treat to keep it running in tip top condition!
Did you know that your heat pump needs cleaning every once in a while? And it goes beyond just cleaning the filters. A professionally serviced heat pump can keep your home warmer and remedy any smells or annoying noises.
It's also important for anyone with kids to keep air clean, especially if there are dogs or cats around. Not only will a well-maintained heat pump keep fresh-smelling air flowing through your home, but itll also run more efficiently, reducing power usage and extending the life of your device.
Their technician will come to your place and check both your indoor and outdoor units, ensuring your heat pump is performing at its best, whether its keeping you cool in summer or warm in winter.
The Heat Pump Cleaning Company, as you may have guessed, specialise in cleaning and maintaining heat pumps, so you know youre dealing with the experts. Check out more about what they do.