Return Pass Options on the Royal Mail Run Cruise Around Kawau Island from Kawau Cruises (value up to $95)
- Fine Print
- Departure Times
- Explore the beauty of Kawau Island on a Royal Mail Run Cruise:
- $34 for a return adult pass (value $68)
- $18 for a return child pass (value $34)
- $50 for a return adult pass incl. BBQ lunch (value $95)
- $26 for a return child pass incl. BBQ lunch (value $50)
- Cruises depart daily from Sandspit at 10:30am.
- Makes a fantastic outing during school holidays.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 11/05/2016.
Booking essential, subject to availability & weather conditions.
Available school holidays - limited availability over public holidays.
24hr cancellation policy applies.
Check in 30min prior to departure.
Child ticket valid for kids aged 5 - 15.
Under 5s free.
Subject to Kawau Cruises terms and conditions.
Kawau Cruises reserves the right to amend timetable, substitute vessel or equipment at any time.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Return trip must be completed on same day.
Not for use with other offers.
- Cruises depart daily from Sandspit at 10:30am
- Return ferry departs Mansion House Jetty at 2pm daily
- On Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays, an additional 4:30pm departure from the Mansion House Jetty is also available
If you really need convincing...
This is the largest mail run by water in the Southern Hemisphere, and is a delightfully relaxing way for people of all ages to learn about the history and natural beauty of Kawau Island.
You will cruise past beautiful bays, gaining a rare glimpse into life on an island without roads. From the comfort of our large and luxurious ferry you'll have uninterrupted 180° views of this scenic wonderland and historic landmarks, while your experienced and informative skipper guides you around over 75 different wharves delivering freight and mail to the island's residents.
While on the mail run, you can watch gannets diving for food and hear the melodic call of the tui - plus you mustn't forget to keep a watch out for penguins and dolphins!
For a little extra you can enjoy a traditional Kiwi BBQ lunch enjoyed aboard the boat, otherwise you can take a picnic ashore and enjoy it in the grounds of historic Mansion House and subtropical gardens, where weka, wallabies and peacocks abound.
This is a once in a lifetime cruise, and definitely one you don't want to miss!