Lopez Auto Repairs
From $439 for a Cambelt Replacement from Lopez Auto Repairs
- Fine Print
- Cambelt? Cam do!
- 2 car-riffic options:
- $439 for cambelt replacement for a Japanese four-cylinder petrol vehicle
- $549 for cambelt replacement for commercial vehicles, diesels, boxer engines, 4x4s and V6 petrol engines
- If your odometer is approaching that 100k milestone, it might be time to consider this essential engine element which will save you money in the long term.
- If you have any questions about today's offer, give the friendly professionals at Lopez a call.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
The Fine Print
24 hours' cancellation or voucher void.
Additional repairs or replacements, incl. waterpumps or servicing requests are at additional cost.
Balance shaft belt(s) additional cost (if required - not all vehicles require balance shaft belt/s).
Excludes European, V8, hybrid, vehicles over 3000kg, trucks & motorbikes.
Any 1998 or later Mitsubishi or Subaru are covered in the $549 option.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Did you know that your car has a cambelt, and that your cambelt needs replacing every five years or so?
It's true, and it can be pretty pricey, but not as pricey as fixing up the catastrophic engine damage that results from an old cambelt failing.
Because fortunately, if you know your cambelt is a little worse for wear, today is the perfect time to pick up a new one at a fraction of the usual cost.
The experts at Lopez Auto Repairs are treating your four wheeled friend to a brand new cambelt with 2 options depending on your vehicle. You can get it sorted for $439 if you have a Japanese four-cylinder petrol vehicle, or $549 for commercial vehicles, diesels, boxer engines, 4x4s and V6 petrol engines.
Now that you can just click Buy, call to book and head down to Lopez Auto Repairs.