Canterbury Drain Doctor
$109 for 2 Hours of Digger Hire and/or Earthmoving Services with an Operator from Canterbury Drain Doctor (Value $189)
- Fine Print
- Here's a great offer if you are looking at making the earth move this winter!
- Just $109 for 2 hours of digger hire and/ or earthmoving services with an operator (value $189)
- Perfect if your excavation plans include forming a driveway, landscaping, trenching or even creating a pond
- Includes an expert digger operator to get the job done right and taking care as they do so
- Get the jump start on that project and save yourself some serious shovel work!
- Safe Site approved and committed to excellent customer service
- Valid for travel within 10km of their Waltham based depot - areas outside this will incur an additional cost
- Canterbury Drain Doctor is a Christchurch-owned and -operated company that operates the latest gear for finding and repairing broken underground pipes. They're Safe Site approved, and they're absolutely committed to providing their customers with expert service and superior solutions
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 14 October, 2016
Booking essential, subject to availability & weather - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 487 453
1 voucher per property - vouchers cannot be combined
Valid for travel within 10km of Lismore St, Waltham - travel outside this area will incur an additional transport charge payable directly to Canterbury Drain Doctor
48 hr cancellation policy applies, $20 recheduling fee if less than 24 hrs notice given
Plans, materials, extra equipment and dump fees will be at an additional cost and any additional hours for the Operator and Digger will be charged at the normal hourly rate
Any time for additional services ie soil dumping will taken against the 2 hour timeframe
Must be used in 1 visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
This isn't quite the fairytale ending I expected. The set-up was perfect: I was a princess, he was a talking frog, true love's kiss was exchanged. So far, so good.
Except that at the end of the kiss, he was still a frog. Turns out he wasn't a prince under a curse, just a really smooth-talking amphibian. Guess I really should have got to know him a bit better before I married him.
But if Miss Piggy and Kermit can make it work for nearly 40 years, then by golly so can I. So I'm converting the front lawn into a pond, ready for my new hubby to move in.
It's gonna take a fair bit of earth-moving though... so it's a good thing Canterbury Drain Doctor's here with a timely treat! They're gonna help build the pond of Robert's dreams. (That's his name. I think. He keeps saying "Robert, Robert.")
This treat gets the royal seal of approval! Hopefully not a literal royal seal, though. A royal frog is quite enough.