$59 for a European Wine Tasting for 2 from Riviera Wines
- Fine Print
- Relax and enjoy some of the best fine wines Europe has to offer!
- $59 for a European wine tasting for 2
- $109 for a European wine tasting for 4
- Each group will receive a gift up to $49 in value.
- Rivera wines is a direct marketing wine company, specialising in Exclusive European Wines. They import wines from France, Germany, Italy and Spain, shipped directly to Auckland and Melbourne. These wines are not available in any retail outlets.
- Check out their website for more information!
The Fine Print
Booking essential, subject to availability.
Valid Mon-Thu, 10am - 7pm (finishing time) and Fri/Sat, 10am - 4pm.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
I love a good glass of wine at the end of the day to really relax. Problem is, I don't know anything about wine - how will I know what I like? If I buy a bottle of wine and it's not quite my thing, that really puts a damper on my relaxation.
Riviera Wines understand that wine tasting is the best way to know what tempts your tastebuds. They're offering a European wine tasting for 2 for just $59, or $109 for a group of 4. What's more, each group will receive a gift from Riviera Wines worth up to $49.
Riviera wine tastings are a great way to sample some of the best fine wines Europe has to offer. Riviera wines come from vineyards with often centuries of experience in the growing of grapes and the making of fine wines. All the romance of a traditional wine grown under the Mediterranean sun bottled and shipped with tender loving care, directly to the Riviera Wines team in Auckland.
Riviera Wines is a direct marketing wine company who specialise in exclusive European wines. They have wines from Germany, Italy, Spain and France that are exclusively available through them and not available anywhere else. You're sure to find something you'll enjoy - the wine connoisseurs at Riviera Wines are happy to help you decide.
Wine not click Buy on this terrific treat?