Seahawk Fishing Charters
$80 for a 4.5 Hour Twilight Fishing Charter incl. Rod and Bait from Seahawk Charters (value $160)
- Fine Print
- Treat includes rods (bring your own if you wish) and top quality bait.
- Twilight fishing charter leaves Z Pier Westhaven at 4:45pm & runs until 9:15pm.
- Reel in snapper and various varieties of fish in the Waitemata Harbour.
- Make up a group from work, family or friends or just come yourself.
- To allow relaxed fishing conditions, each charter is limited to 18 persons.
The Fine Print
Advance booking essential, subject to availability.
Book online at http://www.seahawk.co.nz and select Redeem Voucher.
Twilight charter goes from 4:45-9:15pm.
48 hr cancellation policy applies or voucher void.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
You can cast around for a better deal, but trust me, if you don't snap up this treat, it'll be the one that got away.
For $80, you will be able to treat yourself, or a mate, to a twilight fishing charter. You will be leaving Z Pier, Westhaven, at 4:45pm and heading out onto the beautiful Waitemata Harbour. Spend four and half hours fishing for the large snapper who populate the waters and other varieties of fish.
If the date you like gets booked out, Seahawk Charters will contact you to figure out an alternative evening. Further dates may be added according to demand.
The skipper and his crew will show you all aspects of outwitting even the most cunning of fish. So get your hands on a rod and join Seahawk Charters for an action packed evening on the water. Even better still, make up a group and have some fun fishing after work.
The Seahawk is cranking:
- A brand new 12M Phoenix Tri Hull built in Northland by Richard Shore
- Maritime NZ survey standards with a complete inventory of safety items
- Absolute latest and best navigation electronics
- Touchscreen GPS that has navigation, bathymetric, fish eye 3D and Google Charts that can be overlaid with a 24 mile bird tracking radar
- A Dual 200hz 50hz sounder and a 1 kilowatt transducer
- A VHF AIS tracking system that tells other commercial craft within the area where you are
For further questions or enquiries regarding the charters, feel free to contact Seahawk on 0800 SEAHAWK or 0800 732 429.
Master the briny deep and snap up a chance to stalk some snapper - click Buy on this great treat from Seahawk Fishing Charters.