$19 for 10 Zumba Classes with Tumeke Fitness (value $50)
- Fine Print
- Take your fitness routine by storm. A Zumbastorm!
- Valid for new customers only.
- Tumeke Fitness offers a family friendly, non intimidating, fun environment for all levels of fitness.
- Classes run for 1 hour from 6:30pm. Please arrive at 6:20pm to register.
- Dates are available every Tuesday from February 9th to April 12th.
- Join Tumeke Fitness on Facebook and go in the draw to win a free personal training session.
- Excludes Master & Specialty classes and Zumba Parties.
- New customers only.
The Fine Print
New customers only.
Excludes Master & Specialty classes and Zumba Parties.
Classes run for 1 hour from 6:30pm – 7:30pm.
Dates are available every Tuesday from February 9th to April 12th.
Please arrive at 6:20pm to register.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Let's just open with a super awesome clip about Zumba!
Now that I have your attention it's time to follow the legendary words of the late great philosopher James Brown and "Get up offa that thing and dance 'till you feel better!"
For just $19 you can join the party with your choice of 10 Zumba classes. With a value of $50, your body and your wallet are both going to be pretty happy with today's treat, I reckon!
- Raylene is qualified in Zumba B1, B2, Zumba Gold, Zumbatomic, Aqua Zumba, Zumba Core, Zumba Glutes and Zumba Circuit
- Raylene & Wiremu are NZ's first trained Zumba Toning Instructor couple
- They are one of NZ's first trained Bokwa Fitness instructor couples too
- Raylene is also trained in personal training, Hot Hula Fitness, ballet, tap, jazz and massage
- They offer a family friendly, non intimidating, fun environment for all levels of fitness
- Hukanui School Hall, end of Pickering Cres, Chartwell (park/entry back of school)
- Dates are available every Tuesday from from February 9th to April 12th
- Please arrive at 6:20pm to register
- Classes start at 6:30pm and run for an hour
What to bring
- Large towel
- 2 rolled up magazines
- Water to drink
- Wear sneakers, comfortable clothing and a smile
- Your printed voucher