Pete Lamb Fishing
Up to 50% off Deep Sea, Cook Strait & Wellington Harbour Fishing Trips with Experts Pete Lamb Fishing (value up to $3800)
- Fine Print
- See More
- Harbour Trip Times
- It's near summer - time to hit the waves and enjoy the bounty of the sea!
- This salty treat is valid right up until the end of December - great for the school holidays and Christmas!
- 9 options:
- $49 for a 4 Hour Harbour Fishing Trip (value $100)
- $59 for a 4 Hour Harbour Fishing Trip + Fishing Rod Hire, Tackle, Bait (value $120)
- $1200 for a 4 Hour Harbour Fishing Trip + Fishing Rod Hire, Tackle, Bait for up to 20 people (value $2250)
- $129 for a Full Day Deep Water Charter in Cook Strait (value $160)
- $149 for a Full Day Deep Water Charter in Cook Strait + Fishing Rod Hire, Tackle, Bait (value $190)
- $2250 for a Full Day Deep Water Charter in Cook Strait + Fishing Rod Hire, Tackle, Bait for up to 20 people (value $3800)
- $79 for a 6 Hour South Coast Inshore Fishing Trip in Cook Strait (value $120)
- $99 for a 6 Hour South Coast Inshore Fishing Trip in Cook Strait + Fishing Rod Hire, Tackle, Bait (value $150)
- $1575 for a 6 Hour South Coast Inshore Fishing Trip in Cook Strait + Fishing Rod Hire, Tackle, Bait for up to 20 people (value $3000)
- Complimentary sausages & bread, fruit, toast, tea & coffee provided on each trip - for full day trips, the sausages are upgraded to a BBQ or roast meat lunch!
- Check out the 'Harbour Trip Times' tab for info about when you can set sail
- Want a taste of what to expect? Check out the 'See More' tab
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 December, 2016
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability (call (04) 589 4326/email email@example.com and be sure to mention your voucher code). Walk-ins not accepted
Boat departs from Pier E at Seaview Marina (access from Gate 2, Seaview Marina)
4 hour harbour trip times: Mon - Sun 8am or 12:30pm 7 days
6 hour inshore fishing trip times: Mon - Sun 7am or 1.30pm
Full day deep water fishing: Mon - Sun 7am - 4pm
Bookings essential to avoid disappointment, as these trips are popular
Each trip based on around minimum 15 people per trip, as well as reasonable weather
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void voucher
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
4 hour harbour trips: Mon - Sun 8am, 12:30pm or 4:30pm
6 hour inshore trips: Mon - Sun 7am or 1:30pm
Full day deep water fishing: Mon - Sun 7am - 4pm
If you really need convincing...
I'm going to go out on a line here and say that you love fishing. And this treat gives you the perfect chance to go have fun on the water and catch fish, so you can hold them high above your head and proclaim yourself "The greatest angler in the world!"
That's the best part.
The expert team at Pete Lamb Fishing are always keen to share their love of fishing, and to prove it they're treating you to a whole range of amazing fishing trips at amazing prices. There are 9 great options and a range of trip times - check out the 'Harbour Trip Times' tab for more info.
You'll also enjoy complimentary sausages & bread, fresh fruit, toast, tea & coffee provided on each trip - and on the full day trips, your sausages are upgraded to an awesome BBQ or roast meat lunch! The Pete Lamb Fishing team will fillet all your fish for you, and you can even enjoy it right then and there, cooked on the barbie. It doesn't get much fresher than that! Check out the 'Harbour trip times' for more info.
Pete Lamb Fishing are Wellington's fishing experts, they use the latest fish finding equipment combined with years of experience to ensure you enjoy a successful day out on the harbour. The 62ft charter, Daniel, departs from Seaview Marina in Petone. The boat has a huge indoor cabin with comfortable seating, as well as a dining room - so if you'd like a bit of inside time, you've got the option!
The crew will look after you from start to finish, no matter whether you're a beginner or an experienced angler, and take you to the best fishing spots for the prevailing weather. Keen on learning more? Email 'subscribe' to firstname.lastname@example.org to go on his email fishing newsletter to find out what's been caught, and what fishing trips and events are coming up. Or, you can check out their Facebook page.
Wellington harbour fishing is at it's best right now with record breaking kingfish & snapper are starting to come on strong in the harbour. There's also great gurnard, trevally & elephantfish too. Inshore the tarakihi fishing is some of the very best Pete's seen with some extra oversized kingis rampaging the south coast at present. In the trench he's had excellent hapuku, bass and bluenose fishing of late. There's no better time to snapper up this treat than right now.
Don't let this treat be the one that got away!